OK!GUYS!Uploading Over!

Guest WellBeing

Guest fonix232
Could everyone not be SO greedy please?

Remember people are sorting this out on Christmas day, they have families

Please don't rush them, let them have today in peace and don't expect too much today.

I'm sure people will release working alpha's and beta's in a few days if not before

just be patient?

I am on it, if I could get some beta testers, who a, can use DDMS and know what do they do b, will to risk their phone data for this c, have some (many) knowledge about Android.

Guest Sebastian404

Please don't rush them, let them have today in peace and don't expect too much today.

I'm sure people will release working alpha's and beta's in a few days if not before

just be patient?

Your forgetting what happened the last time, people are STILL bugging me about when I'm going to do a de-oranged version of 2.2 based on the Chinese Leak..

People had devices on Ebay with 'Froyo updated' listed within about 30 seconds of the leak being uploaded.....

just be patient?

You're absolutely right.

Nevertheless, I'm so tempted to do a backup and try out the dumped ROM right now :(

If it's really a retail-grade ROM, it should work absolutely OK apart from missing APNs and language packs (I believe it is tri-language though - CN/JP/EN)

Thank you so much, WellBeing!

EDIT: Unlike some guys I understand what it is and don't have too much expectations out of it.

Sadly, I don't think I possess enough skills/knowledge to be a very useful beta-tester.

I may try if someone's going to direct me step-by-step, but I'm probably not going to be much help anyway.

Edited by k0nrad

Guest WellBeing
You're absolutely right.

Nevertheless, I'm so tempted to do a backup and try out the dumped ROM right now :(

If it's really a retail-grade ROM, it should work absolutely OK apart from missing APNs and language packs (I believe it is tri-language though - CN/JP/EN)

Thank you so much, WellBeing!

EDIT: Unlike some guys I understand what it is and don't have too much expectations out of it.

Sadly, I don't think I possess enough skills/knowledge to be a very useful beta-tester.

I may try if someone's going to direct me step-by-step, but I'm probably not going to be much help anyway.

Not At All:)

Not At All:)

Could you confirm that this is from a production (retail) unit? or is it another leaked version?

Thanks for your work!

Edited by puj

Guest youngbrov
Thank you,every one!!

WE!! WE got it!!

post-810620-1293271371_thumb.jpg

The download link:

DumpRom_003Z(V880).zip

http://uploadingit.com/d/7CKOBRWNLCIJENIU

And the offical 003Z USB driver:

http://www.zte.co.jp/products/handsets/han...213_195849.html

Merry Christmas, every one*:(*

By the way: I'm Chinesee:-)

And some screenshot:

post-810620-1293274441_thumb.jpg

post-810620-1293274452_thumb.jpg

post-810620-1293274465_thumb.jpg

post-810620-1293274474_thumb.jpg

post-810620-1293275938_thumb.jpg

Well done for the dump, happy Christmas although I dnt actually celebrate. But I think people should let these guys have a break for about a week then pester them for the Update.zip.... So I look forward to the update.zip Paul. (lol)

Guest MestariEetu

So it needs rooting? Haha well why cant i learn about it? and friend can do that rooting for me, just asking :(

Edited by MestariEetu

So it needs rooting? Haha well why cant i learn about it? and friend can do that rooting for me, just asking :(

Kyllä tarvii mut ei se oo vaikeet ja kyl täält saa apuu

and Btw good job wellbeing