Froyo and beyond

Guest pinkstuff

Guest pinkstuff

Hello there new android user here, i was wondering what goodies can i expect from here on in - I have the pulse mini,

I have superuser it - and installed the new rom but yes it is only 2.1eclair which is good very good. but also ideal features missing - Cant believe it though phone cost me 48 quid nice from C.E.X smooth - boxed too and the phone is perfect..

the headphones is very low but i have bluetooth headset and its very loud over bluetooth.

Guest Danh2122
Hello there new android user here, i was wondering what goodies can i expect from here on in - I have the pulse mini,

I have superuser it - and installed the new rom but yes it is only 2.1eclair which is good very good. but also ideal features missing - Cant believe it though phone cost me 48 quid nice from C.E.X smooth - boxed too and the phone is perfect..

the headphones is very low but i have bluetooth headset and its very loud over bluetooth.

To be honest, Development on the phone seems to have stopped. No new Custom roms, and Froyo has had absolutely no progress on this phone. :'(

Guest Gjole86

go to xda forums, seek the TCT rom. its quite nice, JIT, swap, overclock, a2sd, root , busybox ... all standard crap inside. im using it (my own mod from it) and i can say its awesome.

Guest pinkstuff

yeah had a look but that rom seems like 2.1 and its really froyo i am looking for gee i thought the roms would be flowing over - for this phone as its cheap - but not so .. still i love it and most things work - not to worry if any thing happens let me know - What about the larger PUlSE is that even worse i had a look at that too but a few things put me of.. anyways thanx

Guest Danh2122
yeah had a look but that rom seems like 2.1 and its really froyo i am looking for gee i thought the roms would be flowing over - for this phone as its cheap - but not so .. still i love it and most things work - not to worry if any thing happens let me know - What about the larger PUlSE is that even worse i had a look at that too but a few things put me of.. anyways thanx

The Pulse has a few good working 2.2 Rom's and i think a 2.3 Rom in development.

Guest ahat :D!

There is a beta Froyo ROM on XDA most things work except for wifi (being worked on in another thread on XDA) ,calibration of the screen, and the radio. (To fix the audio problem, take the libaudio.so from a 2.1 ROM for pulse mini or U81xx)

UPDATE: I have my own Froyo ROM and it is doing fairly well. If you want to test it, please give feedback and/or advice on MoDaCo here or in the XDA thread

Edited by ahat :D!