wont boot

Guest fpvmark

Guest fpvmark

hi guys please can someone help ive had my vega for about two week now running pauls custome rom r5 and im on verion 1.05 ive not had any problems until tonite i was surfing as normal then all of a sudden it boots me out back to my desktop screen i then click on the internet screen goes off and from then on i cant get past the vega symbol that pops up and i have a charged battery hope someone can help ...

Guest amarko5
hi guys please can someone help ive had my vega for about two week now running pauls custome rom r5 and im on verion 1.05 ive not had any problems until tonite i was surfing as normal then all of a sudden it boots me out back to my desktop screen i then click on the internet screen goes off and from then on i cant get past the vega symbol that pops up and i have a charged battery hope someone can help ...

hold the off button for 6 or more seconds then you should get a menu choose powerdown and then try again

Guest fpvmark
hold the off button for 6 or more seconds then you should get a menu choose powerdown and then try again

no nothing mate it gets to the vega screen i hold the power button down the screen goes off black stays like that untik i release and then power uo again

Guest amarko5
no nothing mate it gets to the vega screen i hold the power button down the screen goes off black stays like that untik i release and then power uo again

were you messing with clockworkmod ??? as this is what screwed mine.

i left it a day then had a try again and managed to get it into recovery mode or nvram stage but not by the normal method, can't find the thread i posted as it explains what i went through to recover it.

follow this link