[04-02-2011][WWE-SPA-FRA-ITA] ESROM M2D R2 (JH2)

Guest michyprima

Guest michyprima

ESROM is here to make your phone better. Again. Now with Manila.

From the creators of other ESROMs, michytheone and michyprima.

Changes upon R1:

• Fixed Torch and Reset bug
  • Fixed manila2d graphic issues
  • Fixed office bug
  • Associated reg file to taskmanager
  • Added MichyTheOne's DialerSwitch
  • Skinned windows media player(HTC Style)

Screen shots:

screenshot1vwt.th.pngbussola.th.jpgbussolainterferenza.th.jpgdialer.th.jpghomegu.th.jpghtcmenu.th.jpglockscreen.th.jpglockscreenpassword.th.jpgmenusf.th.jpgnotifiche.th.jpgtorciav.th.jpg

Download:

Italian version

French version

English version

Spanish version

Donations:

Finally...

If you played nice with this and want to say thank you, here's a nice way to do it...

We are students, so we will like any gift very much.

Donations :(

If you donate please don't forget to notice so I can say thank you!

Credits:

A thanks goes to ped_kho which initially developed manila 2d vga skin and which was modified by us.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by michyprima

Guest gennyesposito

I loaded the ROM (the italian version), so far I can say that it is very fast and responsive, but I have found two bugs:

1) When I try to change the Manila background the image selector crashes and the background is not changed.

2) In the applications page of Manila, when I try to add a new item the application selector is very small (it takes only a quarter of the screen), anyway I was able to select the right application.

Moreover I have had the same difficulties with the wifi as illustrated by another user in the other ROM thread. In particular the wifi was working, but applications was not able to use it to connect to Internet; anyway the problem was solved after the first time I inserted a SIM card in the phone. Now the wifi works also when the SIM is not inserted.

Ciao e thanks for the good work

Alfredo

Guest michytheone
I loaded the ROM (the italian version), so far I can say that it is very fast and responsive, but I have found two bugs:

1) When I try to change the Manila background the image selector crashes and the background is not changed.

2) In the applications page of Manila, when I try to add a new item the application selector is very small (it takes only a quarter of the screen), anyway I was able to select the right application.

Moreover I have had the same difficulties with the wifi as illustrated by another user in the other ROM thread. In particular the wifi was working, but applications was not able to use it to connect to Internet; anyway the problem was solved after the first time I inserted a SIM card in the phone. Now the wifi works also when the SIM is not inserted.

Ciao e thanks for the good work

Alfredo

1)We'll try to fix it

2) We can't fix it

To fix internet connection you must restore network settings

Guest Mogoool

Nice job.Thank you to share with us.

Before flash it on mi O2 I want to know how much ram remains free.? And it uses less battery than the 3D version?

I like the sense roms but donĀ“t want to charge my battery every day. Thanks again and sorry about my english.

Guest michytheone
Nice job.Thank you to share with us.

Before flash it on mi O2 I want to know how much ram remains free.? And it uses less battery than the 3D version?

I like the sense roms but donĀ“t want to charge my battery every day. Thanks again and sorry about my english.

After 1 day, free ram is about 55mb.

We've set performance to high. If you want, you can set it to auto to preserve battery.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michytheone
Is it possible to provide a German version for German, Austrian users?

Please!!!

We already cook 8 different rom versions. unless there is a big request out there, doing it in german is not in our plans

Guest bobhero
2_0_19191432_04

Out of curiosity, have you tried the 2_0_20163224_00 version on the Omnia 2? I know it lacks support from M2DC, and there are no themes for this version, but other than that, did it work?

Guest michytheone
Out of curiosity, have you tried the 2_0_20163224_00 version on the Omnia 2? I know it lacks support from M2DC, and there are no themes for this version, but other than that, did it work?

We've used this version because It's only patched version for not htc device.

Guest bobhero
We've used this version because It's only patched version for not htc device.

I've had a chance to use the ROM and I like how fast M2D is compared to Sense. Also the RAM usage is good with 71Mb free after M2D loads.

A few things I noticed and suggestions:

1) I suggest disabling "Error Reporting" in a future version. I only noticed it was enabled because when i was in Samsung settings, and went to "Theme" the program crashed and the error reporting came up.

2) Also as mentioned, the Samsung Theme selector in Samsung settings is not working.

3) The program tab in M2D, when you click all programs or try to assign a program to a shortcut, the screen is too small.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...