ZTE Drivers (32-bit & 64-bit) and adb

Guest Plxply

Hello,

After having little success of using the ZTE Blade drivers with the installer I decided to extract them from the installer itself and see if I will be able to install them myself. Surprisingly by un-installing the driver with the provided un-installer then manually searching for the drivers in my extracted folder with Device Manager I was able to install them successfully and run adb.

ZTE Drivers & adb (zip 11mb)

ZTE Drivers & adb (7z 3.5mb)

Edited by Plxply

Guest Len Ash
Hello,

After having little success of using the ZTE Blade drivers with the installer I decided to extract them from the installer itself and see if I will be able to install them myself. Surprisingly by un-installing the driver with the provided un-installer then manually searching for the drivers in my extracted folder with Device Manager I was able to install them successfully and run adb.

Nope... no go.

Guest Daenja

How do I install the drivers using device manager? I've installed ZTE Modem driver but what about the other drivers?

edit1: Successfully installed adb driver, usb driver, modem driver...

edit2: When I boot the phone using volume up device manager finds a yellow flag called "android" in Other Devices. I try to find a driver for this from the driver directory but It doesn't find one. Anyone know what is the problem?

Edited by Daenja

• 2 weeks later...
How do I install the drivers using device manager? I've installed ZTE Modem driver but what about the other drivers?

edit1: Successfully installed adb driver, usb driver, modem driver...

edit2: When I boot the phone using volume up device manager finds a yellow flag called "android" in Other Devices. I try to find a driver for this from the driver directory but It doesn't find one. Anyone know what is the problem?

I have this same problem.

Guest capjioni

I got it to work by right clicking on zte hsbhub device and clicking disable, in device manager of course.

All installed now (i hope :))

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kerryokeefe

Help please.

1. How do you know these drivers have installed. Tried this a.m kept failing???

2. As Pixply has kindly provided zip files for these drivers, do I have to put them on my PC and then my Orange SF? How do I do this? Sorry newbie and Tech dummie! Can anyone help. I presume I need the drivers if I want to put new ROM on phone?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrmond
You have to manually install them

Ok,I'm missing something here. I have installed when I first got my san Francisco but still have a yellow explamation mark next to android.

This is when the phone is connected on the green android boot screen.

If I select up date driver and browse manually to the android folder or the 64 bit win 7 folder from those supplied in the download it staill says cannot find a driver for my device.

so what do you mean, in steps "install manually" ? That's what i'm trying to do ! lol

Ray

• 4 months later...
Guest adroidz
Hello,

Thanks, just tried but files are deleted from MF

Guest Komatoes

Thanks, just tried but files are deleted from MF

None of the links seem to work now! ;(

Edited by Komatoes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Hagar55

Anyone know a different method then those described above to get into the recovery console on a race ?

OK sorry to say none of it actually worked at all......:angry:

I have a ZTE racer from Base in Belgium, nothing seems to work on it.

Anyone know a different method then those described above to get into the recovery console on a race ?

Have you tried the Racer forum, or the ZTE website?