Please include SIM Toolkit in the Custom ROM

Guest markzh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ghostin0hs

hey paul, running r4 and love it. just curious if there are any themes that work for this mod or if just any madoco themes work. been through running custom roms before but kinda new to theming so i was not exactly sure what i need to look for when it comes to custom themes. thanks

Guest ghostin0hs

also i was curious if you could make the notification bar/pulldown menu transparent or an option to do so. maybe even an option to hide it. that would be an awesome feature for your rom in my opinion. cuz i have a custom dock i just need a custom notification bar haha. thanks

I've not seen any themes, but no reason why it can't be!

P

Hi Paul! Thanks for including the STK application. The problem is that I can only see it in settings -> applications -> all but it is not shown in the overview of the applications and therefore I can't move it to my home desk to use it. Any idea how I can solve this? Thanks in advance! Markus

Guest ghostin0hs

hey paul, haha sorry don't mean to be a bother, but i thought of maybe another small feature you could throw in the next update. when the phone was running the stock settings, it used to have an animation of a tv turning off when you press the lock button, i was hoping you could put that in there. and maybe even the opposite animation of a tv turning on when you press the lock button again to unlock your screen. saw this idea on a forum and thought i might toss it your way to see what ya think. thanks

It still does have the animation. If you change window animations to fast in spare parts though, that disables it.

P

Hi Paul! Have you got any idea in the meantime how I can make visible the installed system app STK? Thanks and have a good weekend!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest avner888
Hi Paul! Have you got any idea in the meantime how I can make visible the installed system app STK? Thanks and have a good weekend!

+1 on that. really need the stk in my country indonesia ;)

any help will be much appreciated. thanks mate.

Guest peterdell

I am in England and I bought my Google N1 and then used a new T-Mobile SIM card of a new contract. This happened with a new phone, for example 123456. When I am on the phone, put SIM card in and then when I went to Settings About Phone Status phone number is listed as 123,456.

Edited by peterdell