HTC sense theme

Guest HMZX

Guest Azurren

Finish by flashing a HTC theme / framework and (If you really want push the sense live wallpaper)

But that's needs root and is more complex :(

Great little guide

Guest Matty-p
NO ROOT NEEDED!

Ingredients:

LauncherPro: available on the market

Fancy Widget: http://www.mediafire.com/?lbu48kld1b2p1ow (INSTALL THE APK)

Dock Image: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7j1eew (EXTRACT ONTO ROOT OF SD CARD)

Wallpaper: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehkwwi (PUT ON SD ROOT)

Instructions:

Install Fancy Widget and put it on the home screen.

On the home screen, with launcher pro as your home, press menu and then preferences.

Go to appearance settings and press Dock background. Press custom and go to the sense folder and select the sense dock image.

Hold down the app drawer icon on the bottom and change the short-cut to dialer. Change the icon to the transparent image in the sense folder. Do the same for the two next to it.(messaging & contacts)

For the far right icon, (browser in this case) change the shortcut to anything you want and change the icon to the transparent icon.

For the far left icon, (Dialer in this case) change the shortcut to app drawer.

Hold down any icon, and change 'swipe gesture action' to 'open app drawer'

Now, press menu--> wallpaper--> gallery.

Choose the sense image, press save and done!

You have your own HTC lookalike homescreen.

Thanks to Fibblesan for the short guide. Sorry if you didn't want it copied, I just made it easier for noobs and stuff.

I'll try answer any questions...

Please say thanks if it helped!

dont forget framework and drag up for ap draw and live wallapers theres been a sense 2.2 rom for a few mmonths now youre welcome to pull whatever files from that you also forgot the htc sense keyboard and htc boot animation all this is in the rom Edited by Matty-p

Finish by flashing a HTC theme / framework and (If you really want push the sense live wallpaper)

But that's needs root and is more complex :(

Great little guide

thanks - i cant seem to flash the htc theme/framework, it just doesent work for me.

i used a still wallpaper because the live one supposedly affects the blade's performance..

dont forget framework and drag up for ap draw and live wallapers theres been a sense 2.2 rom for a few mmonths now youre welcome to pull whatever files from that you also forgot the htc sense keyboard and htc boot animation all this is in the rom

to be honest, i dont really know how to pull stuff from roms - im only 14!

i did 'pull up for the app drawer'

Hold down any icon, and change 'swipe gesture action' to 'open app drawer'

as i said, i didnt do the live wallpaper as it affects the performance of the blade

Guest Matty-p
to be honest, i dont really know how to pull stuff from roms - im only 14!

i did 'pull up for the app drawer'

as i said, i didnt do the live wallpaper as it affects the performance of the blade

meh im 15 and i made that rom thats no excuse ;)

so you did sorry must learn top concerntrate when reading not scan :(

Edited by Matty-p

Guest Matty-p
yeah i could'nt do that. i wonder why?

but this guide works with 2.1 systems and if im correct, your themes are for 2.2 :(

do you want the 2.1 framework res from me ??

do you have the htc keyboard on there yet ? do you want that aswell ??

the live wallpaper isnt perfect

do you also want my htc boot screen animation (i moded it for blade and make it black to go with the overall theme and to save some battery on the oled(mine is) blade)

Edited by Matty-p

do you want the 2.1 framework res from me ??

do you have the htc keyboard on there yet ? do you want that aswell ??

the live wallpaper isnt perfect

do you also want my htc boot screen animation (i moded it for blade and make it black to go with the overall theme and to save some battery on the oled(mine is) blade)

yeah thanks that would help.

ive got the keboard but i'd like the boot screen animation

Guest Matty-p
since your so nice i might as well have that too

sorry for bieng short i dont mean it like that thats just how i type on forums as its quicker sorry :(

just packaging it up a zip for you now , it will have two zipps inside one a update.zip the outher just files need renaming and chucking into a update script with a readme and guide

Edited by Matty-p

sorry for bieng short i dont mean it like that thats just how i type on forums as its quicker sorry :(

just packaging it up a zip for you now , it will have two zipps inside one a update.zip the outher just files need renaming and chucking into a update script

thanks

what should i add to my guide?

flashing the theme?

you know what, you're so good you might as well make your own guide! ;)

Guest Matty-p
thanks

what should i add to my guide?

flashing the theme?

you know what, you're so good you might as well make your own guide! :(

for flashing the theme just say when your done reboot hold down the down buton in clockwork and choose zip find the framwork res zip (the one i will send you) and select yes and when donw reboot shebang shuld be all!

Guest Matty-p
i dont understand... :(

"sorry for being a noob, but does that mean that the keyboard and bootscreen wont work on 2.1 roms?"

if you pull the stuff from my rom it wont work strait away on 2.1 but you dont need to pull it from my rom as youve found the 2.1 htc keyboard your self and i am about to send you a framework moded for 2.1

Guest Matty-p
A bit easier method is to download panda hero home screen from the net (not available in the market).

but it looks cr*p and dosent actually modify the frame work for green and black top bar ect and dosent include the htc keyboard or the boot screen ect

Guest Matty-p
since your so nice i might as well have that too

here you are mate ive included a read me and if you have a problem just ask. also can you put 2.1 ONLY in the tital so people dont get confused thanks :(

download it here

http://bit.ly/forhmzx

Edited by Matty-p

here you are mate ive included a read me and if you have a problem just ask. also can you put 2.1 ONLY in the tital so people dont get confused thanks :(

download it here

http://bit.ly/forhmzx

thanks loads i'll make the changes tomorrow cos my mum won't let me on the computer

Guest Matty-p
thanks loads i'll make the changes tomorrow cos my mum won't let me on the computer

:( dont you have your own computer/s ? your more than welcome if you need help with the boot animation post !

:( dont you have your own computer/s ? your more than welcome if you need help with the boot animation post !

No I have to buy my gadgets with my own money! Ok ill give you a shout if I need any help.