samsung gti8000

Guest jattxxxjatt

Guest jattxxxjatt

hi i hv samsung gti8000 and i tried to update its firmware through samsung pc suite it started downloading the new firmware then it did restore but

then it didnt update the firmware as my notebook logged off then i turned it on again now PC suite is not detecting my phone and it wont even work i tried resetting but phone doesnt work at all its displaying that it has to be connected to pc but there is error i tried different pc and notebooks but no one is even detecting it help please

also i have added pic of phone wht it is displaying

thanks

Guest amdzero
hi i hv samsung gti8000 and i tried to update its firmware through samsung pc suite it started downloading the new firmware then it did restore but

then it didnt update the firmware as my notebook logged off then i turned it on again now PC suite is not detecting my phone and it wont even work i tried resetting but phone doesnt work at all its displaying that it has to be connected to pc but there is error i tried different pc and notebooks but no one is even detecting it help please

also i have added pic of phone wht it is displaying

thanks

Sorry, this is a forum for i920. I can only guess at the steps you need to take for i8000. You probably need to flash a custom rom via octans. Please look at the i8000 custom rom forum for more help.