[Request] Downgrading HBOOT 1.01 to 0.43

Guest Qz3m

Guest knudsen81
Paul or some other cool developer, would you be so nice and try to figured it out how can we downgrade HBOOT version??

Thanks!

I don't think some one can but i hope :unsure:

why do YOU want do downgrade

Because then I could use the AlphaRev method for gaining S-OFF. What means that I would have full system access, and I could delete System apps and other stuff without enetring into recovery. Now even with root access you can't do this except you reboot phone, flash custom recovery, then you mount system and only then you can delete those files with ADB shell. Do you now get it?

• 1 month later...
Guest psyionx

Now i know why i need this. i cant use CWM3 freely without S-OFF, I have data2ext with a running ext4 partition which i cant do backup as the CWM2 dont support ext4 partition. and the CWM3.0.0.5 fake flash for S-ON dont work with ext4 ether.

its 2 way.... HBOOT downgrade request or wait AlphaRev to do an update for the new HBOOT on legend, I'm sure they are working on it.

Now i know why i need this. i cant use CWM3 freely without S-OFF, I have data2ext with a running ext4 partition which i cant do backup as the CWM2 dont support ext4 partition. and the CWM3.0.0.5 fake flash for S-ON dont work with ext4 ether.

its 2 way.... HBOOT downgrade request or wait AlphaRev to do an update for the new HBOOT on legend, I'm sure they are working on it.

There is a solution to your problem now. Developer BlaYo from XDA has made CWM3.0.0.6 with ext43 support for S-ON legends. Here is the link.