3 replies to this topic

bratboo

bratboo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II I8000
Hi There! I'm a new user for Android and just got my DHD yesterday.I need help on step by step Rooting and Flashing for Desire HD as I got confused on where should I start.

My Questions;
- How to back up my Original ROM and re flash it (Just incase I need to return my phone for warranty purposes)?

- I want to flash this ROM LeeDroid what are the steps I need?
* Should be this first - S-Radio OFF? (already done this! Horray! First attempt success!)
* Then the instruction at Leedroid or there's something that I need to do first?

Thanks! Really new with android and lots of rooting instruction so was confused about on where should I start first!

LoneThread

LoneThread

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire HD
First things first. DO NOT DO THE OTA UPDATE!!

Others can advise your questions, all I know is that you must not update otherwise it'll prevent you from doing this.

Posted Image
  Three UK "One Plan" - Unlimited Internet (NO FUP)
     Posted Image
     ^^ Have I Helped You? If so click Above ^^

bratboo

bratboo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

First things first. DO NOT DO THE OTA UPDATE!!

Others can advise your questions, all I know is that you must not update otherwise it'll prevent you from doing this.

OTA means Over The Air Update? I actually tried but no updates here in PH. Then its a good thing it didn't have an update. now all I need are steps on which should I do first. Thanks!

bratboo

bratboo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Ok thanks to XDA members I successfully flash a ROM. Although I much like modaco I'll post my questions here.

My next question is how to Flash to another ROM? Do I need to revert back to 1.32? I just flash Android Revolution HD 2.0.7 and if I want to flash to LeeDroid ROM what should I do next?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users