• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

blkvoid

blkvoid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:omnia ii
first i would like to thank you AMD for all your hard work. your roms are mind blowing! im using your latest sense rom on omnia i920 and the only issue i have is with the email. is syncing the phone to the pc the only way i can get my email messages on my phone? tried many different suggestions and still nothing. any help would be appreciated. btw the phone has been flashed to cricket.

Edited by blkvoid, 22 March 2011 - 10:12 AM.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

first i would like to thank you AMD for all your hard work. your roms are mind blowing! im using your latest sense rom on omnia i920 and the only issue i have is with the email. is syncing the phone to the pc the only way i can get my email messages on my phone? tried many different suggestions and still nothing. any help would be appreciated. btw the phone has been flashed to cricket.

is anyone else having problems with email? I tried it and it works fine for me.

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

is anyone else having problems with email? I tried it and it works fine for me.

POP accounts are fine but not exchange server accounts, tried in windows default with same results.

mdkpnj

mdkpnj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I920

POP accounts are fine but not exchange server accounts, tried in windows default with same results.

I'm syncing with an exchange server (push email) with no problems. Synching mail, calendar and tasks.
The only messaging oddity I see in the Test5 Sense rom is that the SMS indicator does not work (does not show how many unread sms or mms message.

Felbdogg

Felbdogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920
Hows it goin! Been a while since Ive checked in and I see the Rom has came quite a ways since I was here last! Ive been running Test 2 for I think 3 months now and haven't had any problems at all!!! Great work AMD and I am updating to Test 3 now. I tried Test 4 but I don't like 6.5.5 really

andychoi

andychoi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I like this light ROM.
Lots of custom ROM is too heavy...

Thank you always.

andychoi

andychoi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Eveything runs well, but have problem in youtube playing. Program seems working but fail to play actual video.
Any idea?

Stylii

Stylii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Eveything runs well, but have problem in youtube playing. Program seems working but fail to play actual video.
Any idea?

I am using AMDZero's Test4 Ultralite 6.5.5 ROM and although I have the same problem with Youtube, I have found everything else I care about works well. This is currently my ROM of choice. It supports Exchange email, Opera 10, HTC Sense-Style messaging, contacts, photos and calendar. I'm also using CHT 2.00 which works well combined with the Elegancia V2 theme for CHT by Dunc001 found on page 8 of this thread. There are still occasional Sense restarts and lock-ups, but overall, this has been the best performance I've had using Sense.

Here are a few of screen shots of the ROM:
Attached File  Home Screen.jpg   95.12KB   7 downloads Attached File  Email -Test4.jpg   96.73KB   7 downloads Attached File  Photos.jpg   99.09KB   6 downloads Attached File  Messaging.jpg   67.51KB   4 downloads
Attached File  Calendar.jpg   87.37KB   7 downloads Attached File  People.jpg   79.61KB   8 downloads Attached File  Music.jpg   60.79KB   6 downloads Attached File  Weather.jpg   68.69KB   4 downloads

ac7822

ac7822

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I just flashed to 6.5 ultralite test 3 and loving it but my text messages arent working. When I go to click on a text nothing happens and when i go to menu and select new nothing happens either so my text messages have been rendered useless. Has anybody had this happen to them and know the fix. ill probly try using a 3rd party sms program but i really prefer to use samsung if possible. Also email works fine, it syncs and opens email.

Edited by ac7822, 20 October 2011 - 09:12 PM.

Felbdogg

Felbdogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920
Hey AMDZero!! Great work on this ROM. I have been using it since it came out obviously and no problems yet with this ROM on my phone! :) My only question is how do I get my phone to work with Zune so I can download the apps off the marketplace... or is that only for windows 7 phones?? They changed the marketplace at www.windowsphone.com and makes you have use Zune to download apps now... I have the marketplace installed on my phone and everything else that I have seen that may help but Zune still just says No Device Connected but I can use Windows Media Player to sync music to my phone... any advice would be helpful :) The only app that I am looking for is "iheartradio" but can't find a cab file to download it.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

Hey AMDZero!! Great work on this ROM. I have been using it since it came out obviously and no problems yet with this ROM on my phone! :) My only question is how do I get my phone to work with Zune so I can download the apps off the marketplace... or is that only for windows 7 phones?? They changed the marketplace at www.windowsphone.com and makes you have use Zune to download apps now... I have the marketplace installed on my phone and everything else that I have seen that may help but Zune still just says No Device Connected but I can use Windows Media Player to sync music to my phone... any advice would be helpful :) The only app that I am looking for is "iheartradio" but can't find a cab file to download it.

I do not use marketplace, and unfortunetly iheartradio does not have a windows mobile app. Only WP7, Android, iOS, BB...

http://www.iheart.com/#/apps/

I'm not sure there is a workaround for zune with marketplace.

tedkord

tedkord

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Devices:SCH-i920
Hey, AMD. Are you still hanging around here? I have a question for you.

Samsung Omnia II SCH-i920 with AMDZero's DG21 ZeroSense ROM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users