daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

Sir can we have windows mobile v6.5 also !!!!

I'll try

i have a bug, i install the samsung today, but nothing!
Can someone help me?
Thank u!

You can reinstall it and see if it works. And go to home and set Samsung Today as the home item

it takes time to wakeup from sleep

Yeah I'm also getting that, from my test, it's caused by the old lock, the wake up problem disappeared when I disabled the wm lock or use S2U2

Working great! My tips for users:

• You must have XDA_UC folder in your storage card
  • Put at least WM Basic Applications.cab
  • Not mandatory, but you will be required to put in dotnet 3.5, flashlite, samsung settings. Other programs like camera, fm radio are essential for the h/ware functioning.
If you fail to put wm basic applications or any other file manager, then you will be stuck as installation of other programs will be impossible as such or you might have to put installers in startup folder for programs :-( using activesyc, so be careful!

@ daskalos, I have two problems right now, one the phone cannot initiate USSD, I need it as I am not getting service messages, any cab or other workaround.
And where can I find default photoviewer?

This ROM is giving more than 100mb free RAM with OEM dialer on!

What is USSD? i remember removing some exe files that are related to it, I didn't know what it is and what does it do so I removed it :D

The default photo viewer is in WM Basic Apps cab

I love your contributions daskolos.
The only thing that I dont like is that your megalite roms continue to have third party apps in them like registry editor and pim backup ect....
Whil I know you develope these rom mostly for your use, with the use of UCnet to install our files why cant those extra things being added by choice or allow some like me that prefer my resco programs that I alrady paid for to install them without lossing the space to the preinstall alternative.

Perhaps there is a reason that I dont understand why you need to do this???

Rhis rim doesn't contain any third party apps

Plz help me, i can't install jar file .

Because Java emulator was removed. I'm still trying to re-cab it. You can try other java emulators available in the net .

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

I'll try

What is USSD? i remember removing some exe files that are related to it, I didn't know what it is and what does it do so I removed it :D

The default photo viewer is in WM Basic Apps cab
Because Java emulator was removed. I'm still trying to re-cab it. You can try other java emulators available in the net .

USSD.exe along with other dependencies is the program that will give you service messages, or SMSes by your service provider immediately after the call, or when tower is changed or simple mode of communique given by your service provider. USSD.exe keeps the message on screen till dismissed or read manually and is not saved. In my case I get response to around 10 commands to know about balance, data usage, sms usage etc. by sending *123# etc. This is what I am not able to get and dialing this number would yield no result.

Manually I did try to put in ussd.exe and a couple of other files in windows folder but didn't succeed, I hope there may be other dependencies too which I might be missing out these.

Thanks for pointing out about pimg.exe from basic setting, but somehow the attached cab isn't putting this file in windows folder or rather nowhere, I extracted to windows folder manually, can you please recheck the cab, or is it failing on my phone only!

Thanks!

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Devices:b7610
great rom thanks again for a great rom....

greetzzzz tjeerdos

keep up the good work

skacko

skacko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro
Hi. I have a problem with CHome. I instaled it but i can't select in settings.

garlic651986

garlic651986

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Bro Das.. I can't change my ringtone and new text message.. I used both Samsung setting and sound&notifications in default setting.. Can you fix it???

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
hey sir daskalos,

one of your apps is troubling text messages. do you know witch one?
i can't sent any message. it just won't open an new text message.

any idea?

greetsss tjeerdos

jbarrick

jbarrick

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:samsung b7610

I have the same problem. Cant get titanium in the today items settings.

jbarrick

jbarrick

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
How do I delete the default File explorer icon that doesnt work anyway?

I have tried to find it under the windows/startmenu file but I cant find it.

jbarrick

jbarrick

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
Thanks for the tip about changing the theme by means of samsung settings, but I cant change the wallpaper. Whichever picture I select shows up correctly in the preview screen, when you hit done the new wallpaper is just a blue background similar to the blue theme. This happens regardless of if I select the water picture leaf or grass.

khaicuong

khaicuong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Restore network settings in samsung settings or set them manually in wm network settings.

Thank for your help. i did it but my b7610 still cant use gprs.

ANILPHV

ANILPHV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610
Hi Daskalos,

I have tried this ROM for couple of hours and it is indeed very fast one but there are few bugs I noticed and hopefully you can resolve them soon.

1. I have installed Samsung Dialer, Call log and Phone book. But somehow I was not able to open either Call log or Phonebook from Dialer interface.
2. Some applications like PHM Registry editor, Pocket RAR are not working for me (I have installed them to My Storage)
3. I couldn't change the ring tone from Samsung Settings. May be those files are missing, I was not able to select other ring tones.
4. B7610 Diagnostics & Audio Gain got installed into Storage Card, not My Storage like rest of the apps.

These are few of the issue I have noticed. Please look into these for V2.

Otherwise, I think this kind of ROM has a huge potential and I highly appreciate your efforts in bringing speed and stability to our devices.

Thanks,
Anil

Thunder141

Thunder141

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Devices:B7610, HTC Leo

Thank for your help. i did it but my b7610 still cant use gprs.

i've had this problem with a rom where wwan and btdun sys packages are removed. No Internet connection possible over gprs or umts.

arutha0401

arutha0401

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
Very excited about this.

Waiting for someone who can outline the correct install sequence and dependencies of the cabs for us noobs.

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Very excited about this.

Waiting for someone who can outline the correct install sequence and dependencies of the cabs for us noobs.

To begin with you can install the basic cabs as listed in my earlier post on page 1.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Hi Daskalos,

I have tried this ROM for couple of hours and it is indeed very fast one but there are few bugs I noticed and hopefully you can resolve them soon.

1. I have installed Samsung Dialer, Call log and Phone book. But somehow I was not able to open either Call log or Phonebook from Dialer interface.
2. Some applications like PHM Registry editor, Pocket RAR are not working for me (I have installed them to My Storage)
3. I couldn't change the ring tone from Samsung Settings. May be those files are missing, I was not able to select other ring tones.
4. B7610 Diagnostics & Audio Gain got installed into Storage Card, not My Storage like rest of the apps.

These are few of the issue I have noticed. Please look into these for V2.

Otherwise, I think this kind of ROM has a huge potential and I highly appreciate your efforts in bringing speed and stability to our devices.

Thanks,
Anil

1. Because Call log and Phonebook must be in \Windows for the the Dialer interface link to work.
2. You must install .net framework. I think pocket rar is not yet fully compatible with WM 6.5.3, you'll have problems on its interface.
3. Uninstall and just re-install and select storage card

Edited by daskalos, 10 January 2011 - 01:17 PM.

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Thanks for the tip about changing the theme by means of samsung settings, but I cant change the wallpaper. Whichever picture I select shows up correctly in the preview screen, when you hit done the new wallpaper is just a blue background similar to the blue theme. This happens regardless of if I select the water picture leaf or grass.

this is because they (picture,leaf,grass) are not available in the rom. Select pictures that are available in your my storage/storage card.

Edited by daskalos, 10 January 2011 - 01:22 PM.

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

it seems I uploaded the wrong Chome cab. :D I'll upload it later

Bro Das.. I can't change my ringtone and new text message.. I used both Samsung setting and sound&notifications in default setting.. Can you fix it???

Just don't select Ring01-WindowsPhone, Ring02-Velvet, Ring03-Flame as ringtone. They will not work (yet) because they are in .wma format and the app that can read them, Windows Media Player, is removed. Just select other tones in .wav or .mp3 format as ringtone.

hey sir daskalos,

one of your apps is troubling text messages. do you know witch one?
i can't sent any message. it just won't open an new text message.

any idea?

greetsss tjeerdos

What apps are installed in your device when the time of the erro occured?

I have the same problem. Cant get titanium in the today items settings.

it seems I uploaded the wrong Chome cab. :P I'll upload it later

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
January 10 2011
MEGA-lit-EX 6.5.3 build 29007
-WM build 29007
[b]

available at 2nd post

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

it seems I uploaded the wrong Chome cab. :D I'll upload it later
Just don't select Ring01-WindowsPhone, Ring02-Velvet, Ring03-Flame as ringtone. They will not work (yet) because they are in .wma format and the app that can read them, Windows Media Player, is removed. Just select other tones in .wav or .mp3 format as ringtone.
it seems I uploaded the wrong Chome cab. :P I'll upload it later

only the apps that you provided with your rom. so it has to be in one off those??

greets tjeerdos[

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

January 10 2011
MEGA-lit-EX 6.5.3 build 29007
-WM build 29007
[b]

available at 2nd post

okay, going to try this one.... hope my sms problem is gone in this one.
do you think this one is faster than your megalite 23151 v.210.
because i reflashed to that one because of my sms trouble in the first mega-lite -ex

greets tjeerdos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users