[ROM] Metalounay 1.3 Acerless (15/04/2011)

Guest vache

Guest Nesli

So update:

Only thing, which was different from 8gb version was size of Ext2 partition (512 on 8gb /640 on 16gb) - so i modify it and set Ext2 partition do 500mb - voila, it is functional now :unsure: :) It is really strange...

Is here somebody who using bigger Ext2 partition than 512mb and has no problems?

Guest 4rm45
If you can send me the framework-res.apk from a chinese offical ROM (located in /system/framework) i can try to add languages to Metalounay.

I would like to get Finnish language to my Liquid Metal, but there is no roms that has Finnish language.

Can I translate it by myself with ninjamorph or metamorph, or can i replace framework-res.apk from similar rom like ZTE Blades offical rom?

Guest grayfoxpt

As my first frase on this forum, it is imperative that i send my regards to those that have worked on the Liquid Mt, most especially Vache.

To someone who sais that has 1200 scores on Quadrant Standard, i also have arround the same values using this ROM, i have seen a video by nesliva where he gets much higher scores with metalounay 1.2.1, so maybe it has to do with different kernels? The cpu test in his video is way faster than mine.

Anyway, I have 1.3 and i didn´t activate a2sd, and i would like to know if, when my new microSD arrives i can partition it and activate the a2sd without having to flash this all over again. Also, I would like to know if i can do a nandroid backup, try a little ginger :unsure: and just restore the nand backup, or do i have to first get back the 1.100.35 and only after that, do the restore (i am using amonRa)?

Edited by grayfoxpt

Guest Yusei

Hi guys

After i program smartass in setcpu my phone freeze and reboot,then freeze and reboot again and again.

what is the problem?

Guest vache
Hi guys

After i program smartass in setcpu my phone freeze and reboot,then freeze and reboot again and again.

what is the problem?

It does not work actually. (interactive too)

Edited by vache

Guest astuermer
my phone it's losing the connection with my operator constantly

anyone help?

Confirm that.

Most of the time connection loss is only for a few seconds.

Half an hour ago I lost connection completely and hat to restart the phone (no hotboot).

Guest Mercutius

OMG, thanks Vache for your tremendous work ! I've been struggling for months with my Dolphin browser not being able to launch external apps, like Gallery for movies or the android market itself... And just found out that installing your rom fixes all my problems !

Thank you so much, you now are my official hero.

Guest vache
my phone it's losing the connection with my operator constantly

anyone help?

Append to me too, investigating.

ahhm, does this kernel support swap?

Yes, all my kernel support swap.

OMG, thanks Vache for your tremendous work ! I've been struggling for months with my Dolphin browser not being able to launch external apps, like Gallery for movies or the android market itself... And just found out that installing your rom fixes all my problems !

Thank you so much, you now are my official hero.

Lol, you're welcome :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edward.W
how exactly do i install/enable the alternative boot : O/C @998Mhz on boot?

very2 new to this,would appreciate some help

put it into the sd card and flash it in recovery mode ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest chemicalbuz

hi guys, i would install this mod but i have some problem: i had original vodafone rom, with download tool i installed acer_liquidMT 3.016.00 aap gen2 rom but i want try something else, so i tryed to install Based on Acer_LiquidMetal_1.100.35 before install metalounay with download tool too, it goes all right but when it reboot it won't start and it stops on "android"...where i wrong?please help thanx mates