High Res Gallery/Rotation Fix - In an easy update.zip

Guest Higgsy

Guest thedicemaster

re-install flash from /etc/shuttle_priv/ and reboot

modifications to framework.jar mess up flash a bit, and flash from the market won't work.

Guest nigelpwilson
re-install flash from /etc/shuttle_priv/ and reboot

modifications to framework.jar mess up flash a bit, and flash from the market won't work.

Thanks for that, worked a treat - I had reinstalled flash but not rebooted...the reboot seems to have fixed it :D

Thanks for that, worked a treat - I had reinstalled flash but not rebooted...the reboot seems to have fixed it :D

not had the issue myself and I only use stock browser, however couple of things to try.

reset browser settings to default (option in browser settings), or can be achieved by wiping data for browser in a prog like Titanium Backup

Uninstalling flash (not just reinstalling over the top) then reinstalling again.

reboot and see how you go.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matthijskox

I still find the resolution/picture quality quite poor (particularly compared to the ipad of a friend of mine :lol: Especially dark photo's show artifacts (low quality JPG engine?). Are there better alternatives?

Guest Sk1mble

Hi all.

Unfortunately even after resetting the default browser and reinstalling flash, this mod causes my browser to crash when I'm watching anything on BBC iPlayer. Has anyone got any further in figuring out a way to fix the accelerometer settings for games without causing knock-on problems with Flash and the browser?

Many thanks,

Richard

Hi all.

Unfortunately even after resetting the default browser and reinstalling flash, this mod causes my browser to crash when I'm watching anything on BBC iPlayer. Has anyone got any further in figuring out a way to fix the accelerometer settings for games without causing knock-on problems with Flash and the browser?

Many thanks,

Richard

I use this fix and I watch iPlayer without any issues?

Guest Sk1mble
I use this fix and I watch iPlayer without any issues?

Hmm, how strange. I'm using 1.065 with Paul's r6 mod pack and Performance Pack, and I have demonstrated reliably that this modification causes the standard browser to force-close after 30-60 seconds of starting to watch a program. I restored the stock files and the problem definitely disappeared (the stock jlayer etc. files, not the gallery).

iPlayer on Dolphin Browser HD works fine with the hack though, so for now I think I shall just use that as my default browser.

Edited by Sk1mble

Guest shiblisattar

Hi

I have managed to remove the stock gallery via titanium and then installed the replaced app from the zip via app installer however how do I correct the orientation. Only way to stablise the albums is through the lock switch on top but is there a hack ? Is it located in the zip file ?

Other than that quality is soo much better.

TIA