Kira Y

Kira Y

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900

LOL, for christ sake, it's nothing to do with yr nand csc or whtever
read my post above, try to go into messaging app (the default samsung one), menu --> options --> compose --> switch on "use unicode when necessary"

i have the same problem before, not build/ROM/CSC related
dun need the chinese font as well, coz if u can read chinese already, it's not related

Yes Sir, Yes Sir.... will try on the spot and feedback to u sir..... my fault my fault......
TQ ;)

EDIT : Bro, got it working already, yes... do need to enable the Unicode.... TQ TQ

Regards
Kira

Edited by Kira Y, 17 January 2011 - 12:45 PM.

Welll84

Welll84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:GTi8000
Boss Rapid....

This is my current WinMo version ... CE OS 5.2.21916 (21916.5.0.93) i belived this is old version
How do i change to the latest (Built 29007) version. Is there any specific CSC,PDA etc to get 1st ?
I've tried to google and search the topic here but maybe i didn't search good enough to find the appropriate topic...
Pls guide me or at least gimme the specific links do that i knw what should i need to do if i'm going to upgrade to the latest version...

Thanks a lot for your ROM...using ur HTC sense 2.5 and Wowwww ;)...Nice works and well done

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Defy+

Boss Rapid....

This is my current WinMo version ... CE OS 5.2.21916 (21916.5.0.93) i belived this is old version
How do i change to the latest (Built 29007) version. Is there any specific CSC,PDA etc to get 1st ?
I've tried to google and search the topic here but maybe i didn't search good enough to find the appropriate topic...
Pls guide me or at least gimme the specific links do that i knw what should i need to do if i'm going to upgrade to the latest version...

Thanks a lot for your ROM...using ur HTC sense 2.5 and Wowwww ;)...Nice works and well done

The 21916 is the newest 6.5 build. The 29007 is the newest, "experimental" 6.5.3 build. The author of 29007 is unknown.
There are other builds:
23152 is the newest build of the Samsung's development line of 6.5.3
28244 is the newest build of the Microsoft's development line of 6.5.3

If you want the 29007, then you need to flash a ROM with this build, like mine. Just browse the PDA and the JI1 CSC into the Octans and flash it.

amdxp

amdxp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Q9h
I could not get the facebook tab work, anyone ? The facebook software inside start menu is working fine, but not the facebook tab. After I keyed in my user logon name and password, the error message came out stating " could not establish connection ".

How to solved this ? It happend to the 21916 build done by Sir Rapid as well.

Mogoool

Mogoool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II 8Gb Black

I could not get the facebook tab work, anyone ? The facebook software inside start menu is working fine, but not the facebook tab. After I keyed in my user logon name and password, the error message came out stating " could not establish connection ".

How to solved this ? It happend to the 21916 build done by Sir Rapid as well.

I'm having the same issue. I know that you need to allow the aplication through facebook following 2 or 3 steps on a advanced settings tab but i don't know where to enable this tab,

Edited by Mogoool, 19 January 2011 - 01:13 AM.

0lta

0lta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:I8000

[*]You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles. ;)

Hi.

Sorry for my stupidness, but where the f**k i can find, or how i can create correct CSC for my phone, if i'm going to flash that nb0 rom what is on first post of this thread.

I have omnia2;

Phone; I8000XXJF1
PDA; I8000NXXJI1
CSC; I8000XEEJI1

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Hi.

Sorry for my stupidness, but where the f**k i can find, or how i can create correct CSC for my phone, if i'm going to flash that nb0 rom what is on first post of this thread.

I have omnia2;

Phone; I8000XXJF1
PDA; I8000NXXJI1
CSC; I8000XEEJI1

Hi!
You need the JI1 CSC. You can found it here in the forum.

0lta

0lta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi!
You need the JI1 CSC. You can found it here in the forum.

Hi, thx for fast reply and help!

milad ahmadi

milad ahmadi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
hi rapid81

your rom is great

can you give me a link that HTC mesaage client work on this SENSE roms? i test some but not working...

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

hi rapid81

your rom is great

can you give me a link that HTC mesaage client work on this SENSE roms? i test some but not working...

You'll found it in my other topic somewhere:
http://www.modaco.co...-sense-2-5-rom/

0lta

0lta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
nice roms u have made, specially that V2, without that tf3d and sense.
only one thing that bothers me, is it possible to remove completely that opera10 and total commander app? Cause, there's allready ie browser, so i dont see any reason to have two browsers in mobile phone, net browsing with phone is so minimal so ie browser can handle it (in my personal use), and that total commander app make's my blood boil.

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

nice roms u have made, specially that V2, without that tf3d and sense.
only one thing that bothers me, is it possible to remove completely that opera10 and total commander app? Cause, there's allready ie browser, so i dont see any reason to have two browsers in mobile phone, net browsing with phone is so minimal so ie browser can handle it (in my personal use), and that total commander app make's my blood boil.

You cannot remove it, just the shortcuts from Start Menu. Go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs with Total Commander (ironic ;)) and delete the .lnk files.

0lta

0lta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You cannot remove it, just the shortcuts from Start Menu. Go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs with Total Commander (ironic :)) and delete the .lnk files.

I mean, is it possible to remove it from that .nb0 file, cause you have put it in that file? Because that's not in orginal rom what is installed to phone in factory settings. there's only that windows mobile default file-explorer..

(sry, if my finglish is bad) ;)

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

I mean, is it possible to remove it from that .nb0 file, cause you have put it in that file? Because that's not in orginal rom what is installed to phone in factory settings. there's only that windows mobile default file-explorer..

(sry, if my finglish is bad) :)

There's a lots of apps and others cooked in this ROM. ;) If you don't like these apps, you can use orginal ROMs. :D If you delete the shortcuts, you'll never notice those apps are there.

milad ahmadi

milad ahmadi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

You'll found it in my other topic somewhere:
http://www.modaco.co...-sense-2-5-rom/

i search in that topic and found some result , test all of that CABs and No Result! not working! no any working HTC Message client .

can you cock an htc message client in your next release?

Edited by milad ahmadi, 20 January 2011 - 07:56 PM.

aposhtol

aposhtol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000
Thanks for the ROM!

One thing though: I can't start Opera.

jowei

jowei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
v2 of the ROM is very nice.
fast, stable and plenty of memory left.
Also applications really close when pressing x button, something I never succeeded with in other ROMs.

One minor:
I can't start Pocket Investor properly: When the application tries to open the xml file, I get an error message: " ... Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Utilities, Version 1.0.0.0, ... PublicKeyToken ... not found".
Do I need to install additional windows mobile components ?

kefren

kefren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:i900
  • Twitter:@no
does your rom contain voice speed diler or something like that?

jowei

jowei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

does your rom contain voice speed diler or something like that?

Not that I am aware of, I don't think so.

Kira Y

Kira Y

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
Hi there, anybody noticed O2flash not working in the 21916 ROM ?
Anyone know the solutions? TQ

Kira

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)