141 replies to this topic

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
These themes are for FLB G2 r7 and onwards unless we get a newer Chinese rom and he uses that as a base. The "themes" are actually only the status bar, icons text colours etc and maybe menus in some cases. If you want a certain wallpaper or widget you see then feel free to ask!

If you like your current setup...use Nandroid before flashing a theme. It can never totally mess things up there is always a way back but i don't want the blame for your mistakes! The rom .zips are made to work on Clockworkmod recovery, they are tested working on 3.x.x.x recoveries however should work on most old ones. If you are using Amon Ra they will not work without a modified script. Ask me for this. :D

If you wish to return to the boring stock Froyo theme you can download it here...and please don't come back :P Download Stock Theme

Gingerbread Theme

Posted Image

Download Gingerbread Theme

Blue Gingerbread Theme

Posted Image

Download Blue Gingerbread Theme

Elegant Steel Theme

Posted Image

Download Elegant Steel Theme

GenerationX Theme

Posted Image

Download GenerationX Theme

Revo Theme

Posted Image

Download Revo Theme

Galaxy S Theme

Posted Image

Download Galaxy S Theme

Desire Sense Theme

Posted Image

Download Desire Sense Theme

Desire Slate Theme

Posted Image

Download Desire Slate Theme

MNML Theme

Posted Image

Download MNML Theme

Any requests?

Other Files

When using any theme that has a dark/black background for app notifications sometimes the text colour is black so you only see the progress bar. I have managed to fix this for Music playing, Market and Browser Downloads. Simply download the file and flash with Clockwork 3.x.x.x or adb push the files to system. Download Music and Market text fix.

Credits

None of these themes are "made" by me. They are all taken from other peoples work and i have just ported them to our device. I have made less than 1% of the images in total probably and i do not claim to own these. I have only made modifications and recoloured some things. All images remain the property of their respective owners.

Edited by Frankish, 06 February 2011 - 01:06 PM.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Mods of the above themes.

Gingerbread Circle Mod

Posted Image

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod

Gingerbread Thin Circle

Posted Image

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle

Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod

Posted Image

Download Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod

Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

Posted Image

Download Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

GenerationX Red Theme

Posted Image

Download GenerationX Red Theme

GenerationX Green Theme

Posted Image

Download GenerationX Green Theme

Edited by Frankish, 03 February 2011 - 08:15 PM.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
That's probably all i have time for for now. Please comment on if they work ok? :D

Gingerbread
Elegant Steel
Revo
Blue Gingerbread.

I will complete porting the Jellyfish themes to here by Wednesday 12th. Might not get chance to do any more at all til that day either.

bagatov

bagatov

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:UK San Fransisco
  • Twitter:@None

That's probably all i have time for for now. Please comment on if they work ok? :D

Gingerbread
Elegant Steel
Revo
Blue Gingerbread.

I will complete porting the Jellyfish themes to here by Wednesday 12th. Might not get chance to do any more at all til that day either.

Hi, love your themes man. Noticed one weird thing though, just tried your gingerbread theme from Fibblesans latest version and it seems to be a bit off. Get weird discoloration in the top left corner and when you swipe down the notifications menu it looks weird, a bit semi-transparent. Same with sim-unlock menu, the buttons show, but not the actual background. Hope you can sort it out. Otherwise it looks awesome, your previous ones where spot on!

Junior Bear

Junior Bear

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:galaxy s2, zte blade
possibly a stupid question, but do these also work in flb's r5a? and can they simply be done in clockwork mod using the update.zip

|| Samsung galaxy s2 «&» zte blade ||

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Hi, love your themes man. Noticed one weird thing though, just tried your gingerbread theme from Fibblesans latest version and it seems to be a bit off. Get weird discoloration in the top left corner and when you swipe down the notifications menu it looks weird, a bit semi-transparent. Same with sim-unlock menu, the buttons show, but not the actual background. Hope you can sort it out. Otherwise it looks awesome, your previous ones where spot on!

Hmm can you take a screenshot? I don't actually have the rom installed so nothing is tested. Have you tried any other themes? Just don't want to make a start on more themes if the problem is on others too.

possibly a stupid question, but do these also work in flb's r5a? and can they simply be done in clockwork mod using the update.zip

Should do it's been the same base rom for last 2 versions i think? And yes the .zip can be flashed in clockwork.

Junior Bear

Junior Bear

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
thankyou :D good work on the themes, hard to choose!

fradleyp

fradleyp

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
thank you Frankish

ZTE Blade OLED
Clockwork recovery
CM7
Converted Gen2

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:@joelsack
Because of the new signing shouldnt these work on any ROM that utilizes this new system? This thread may end up becoming the "Universal themes" thread :P

Great work man, thanks so much :D

xzyk

xzyk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:mobiles, Winmo, Android
  • Devices:various
just downloaded the revo theme, applied it via clockwork, seemed to work but nothing changed. Tried a second time, this time clearing Davlik cache, and still nothing. Status bar is still white !
EDIT: just noticed my clock did change to white, which means now i can hardly see it ! :D

Edited by xzyk, 10 January 2011 - 08:31 PM.

May your jouney be uneventful !
Nexus 4......SlimMako-4.3
ZTE Blade Blade Mix V2.2.
Advent VEGA VegaComb 3.2 9n.
SGS2 -Insanity JB 0.83
Asus FonePad...stock
Huawei Y300 Stock (B186) with CWM recovery.
Arnova 7G3 -stock.
Alcatel OT-983....stock

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Download links pulled until i flash the rom and personally test each file myself...

Anyone having issues please flash the stock theme from first post...hopefully that ones not screwed...hmph...

Edited by Frankish, 10 January 2011 - 08:34 PM.

blackbart

blackbart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

Gingerbread
Elegant Steel
Revo
Blue Gingerbread.

"Elegant steel" put my phone into a ZTE logo reboot loop, had to reinstall the gingerbread theme from FLB's thread

xzyk

xzyk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Download links pulled until i flash the rom and personally test each file myself...

Anyone having issues please flash the stock theme from first post...hopefully that ones not screwed...hmph...

great, we'll wait for the updates. I'm on vanilla rom myself just testing this rls6 myself so i don't mind restoring back at the moment.

SGS2 -Insanity JB 0.83
Asus FonePad...stock
Arnova 7G3 -stock.
Alcatel OT-983....stock

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Not sure what went wrong as i have done this so many times. I'm guessing too much of a rush :D

blackbart

blackbart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

Not sure what went wrong as i have done this so many times. I'm guessing too much of a rush :D

no problem m8, only just moved from alpha3 to FLB's new rom, just liked the look of the circle battery indicator, will test again when u've had time to check it more.

xzyk

xzyk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Frankish, if i remember correctly i think it was you that put out the reboot in the shutdown menu on JJFS. I tried that also, it did actually seem to load but two things happened:
1. The lockscreen ended up displaying some wallpaper from KK (it had his signature on it).
2. On shutting down the entry was there the the text (instead of reboot) said somehting like 'package missing...'.

SGS2 -Insanity JB 0.83
Asus FonePad...stock
Arnova 7G3 -stock.
Alcatel OT-983....stock

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

:D

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:@joelsack

Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

:D

Don't apologize man! You're doing us all a HUGE favor by doing this atall, thanks for the effort :P

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade

Sorry guys.

:P

[joke]How dare you leave us like this? Screw football and work, get your @$$ over here and make those damn themes :D[/joke]
Great work as always! B)

Junior Bear

Junior Bear

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
flashed blue froyo theme onto an r5a rom, it aint right, really messed up and many apps force close? i didnt think a theme update could corrupt apk's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users