[THEMES]For FLB G2 r7 *All Themes Available!*

Guest Frankish

just applied blue gingerbread theme over FLB r7a and got a white status bar with a white clock text, couldn't read anything on the status bar. Applied the TrueGingerbread circle mod over it and all was fine on the status bar. Maybe blue gingerbread needs re-checking. Only reporting my findings, thanks for the hard work on the themes.

Guest orangeman2003
Ok Blue Gingerbread is fine but the two circle mods for Blue Gingerbread were indeed messed up. Uploaded fixed versions. Personally tested ;)

Thanks! :D

Tested working here also ;)

Edited by orangeman2003

Guest Phil001

thanks for these themes,one question.

Does the theme not change the colour of the phone and browser symbol at the bottom of the home screen?

or is this a setting in a different launcher?

thanks.

ps anyone else unable to download 'blue gingerbread circle mod'? i can download the thin circle version and blue gingerbread theme, but the download just wont start on the other.....maybe its my phone's browser though...

Issue with the GalaxyS Theme: The Button in the opened notification-bar to delete the notifications is just white, if it is pressed the button turns correctly blue and "Delete" gets visible. (just for info: german language used)

Guest Frankish
Issue with the GalaxyS Theme: The Button in the opened notification-bar to delete the notifications is just white, if it is pressed the button turns correctly blue and "Delete" gets visible. (just for info: german language used)

I think i meant to set that to black text to make it visible. Will fix it in future.

thanks for these themes,one question.

Does the theme not change the colour of the phone and browser symbol at the bottom of the home screen?

or is this a setting in a different launcher?

thanks.

Yeah it's just a feature of launcher pro also. I have uploaded my blue gingerbread icons in one of my theme threads somewhere....

ok i downloaded generation x green theme and it is awesome but i found one "mistake".

when typing message in horizontal mode, the greenish border is not good. the text starts to write on the boarder instead in white field

and in the market when u type in vertical position is also this boarder text thingy.

and i also have question about that battery text indicator on main screen. how do i get it?

+ what app for desk clock are you using?

Edited by cevcko

Guest Frankish

I will have a look at fixing those bits. I never noticed due to not using my phone that way. My battery widget is BattStat and my clock is Fancy Widget Pro with a downloaded theme i forget the name.

Screenshots updated, now show the basic theme elements. This should stop misleading people. These themes do not install new widgets or launcher icons etc. They are basic framework changes.

Guest Frankish

Urgh you're right about the Green GenX theme. I've really messed up some of the images! For now my quick fix is i've stolen some Revo green images to fix the issue. The different greens are not TOO noticeable. It looks a hell of a lot better than previous. Will have fixed versions uploaded for all 3 roms i maintain themes for by midnight.

Guest m_w_clarke
Urgh you're right about the Green GenX theme. I've really messed up some of the images! For now my quick fix is i've stolen some Revo green images to fix the issue. The different greens are not TOO noticeable. It looks a hell of a lot better than previous. Will have fixed versions uploaded for all 3 roms i maintain themes for by midnight.

Thats great. Could you possibly also fix the white on white text that is in the notifications. I see it, for example, when downloading an app from the market. I see the bar progressing (in lovely green ;) ) but not the text below it is invisible.

Thanks in advance

Guest Frankish
Thats great. Could you possibly also fix the white on white text that is in the notifications. I see it, for example, when downloading an app from the market. I see the bar progressing (in lovely green ;) ) but not the text below it is invisible.

Thanks in advance

I think in this instance the text is controlled by the actual external app. Once the app is installed is the full text visible? Is this on the GenX Green.

Guest m_w_clarke
I think in this instance the text is controlled by the actual external app. Once the app is installed is the full text visible? Is this on the GenX Green.

Yes to both questions :-)

Using R7a ROM, with GenX Green and just using the standard Android Market app I get this issue.

Guest Frankish
Yes to both questions :-)

Using R7a ROM, with GenX Green and just using the standard Android Market app I get this issue.

Yeah unfortunately the only 2 ways around it are.

1. Each app you use decompiling and finding value for this text colour to change. Not practical.

2. Changing the background area for this notification to a white/light colour and then changing theme texts too black also from white. Which ruins the look of the theme ;)

Guest m_w_clarke
Yeah unfortunately the only 2 ways around it are.

1. Each app you use decompiling and finding value for this text colour to change. Not practical.

2. Changing the background area for this notification to a white/light colour and then changing theme texts too black also from white. Which ruins the look of the theme ;)

Okay. No problem ;) I've gone to your Blue Gingerbread theme - which looks really good and doesn't have this issue.

Thanks for getting back to me :D

Guest Frankish
Okay. No problem ;) I've gone to your Blue Gingerbread theme - which looks really good and doesn't have this issue.

Thanks for getting back to me ;)

No problem. I want all my themes to be bug free but things like this i've not got my head around yet. Must be a better way of doing it :D

Nice themes frankish ;) my only problem is that i use Amon Ra instead of clockwork, how do i go about using your themes with rls7a ?

I can reflash clockwork tbh but i prefer Amon Ra ;)

No problem. I want all my themes to be bug free but things like this i've not got my head around yet. Must be a better way of doing it ;)

I've been quickly looking into this as well, and I think it has to do with the primary and primary-inverse main values. I think it's set either in styles.xml or puplic.xml, just had a quick read and it's not in front of me. I think the apps use those calls in their frameworks so we need to change the main values to either correspond with dark or light text depending on the theme and the background images.

quick edit: that may also reduce the need for changing text colours in status-bar.xml, status-bar-expanded.xml, etc.

Edited by jt_mcg

Guest Frankish
hey frankish, i am wondering if you fixed generation x green theme (those borders and stuff) ?

Yeah but it was a quick fix borrowing images form another green theme. Some images will be a sligh different shade of green. But it's barely noticeable.

All themes work with flb-froyo r8.

Guest Frankish
I've been quickly looking into this as well, and I think it has to do with the primary and primary-inverse main values. I think it's set either in styles.xml or puplic.xml, just had a quick read and it's not in front of me. I think the apps use those calls in their frameworks so we need to change the main values to either correspond with dark or light text depending on the theme and the background images.

quick edit: that may also reduce the need for changing text colours in status-bar.xml, status-bar-expanded.xml, etc.

:P

fixedtext.png