[THEMES]For FLB G2 r7 *All Themes Available!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Fix for black/invisible text in Market and Browser downloads, also fix for Music playing text colour in first post "Others" section. You will need to flash this if using themes such as MNML and GenerationX.

Guest Simon O

In your Gingerbread theme the contact image borders are too big which gives an odd look in the contact app. To fix that I replaced these files in drawable-hdpi:

quickcontact_badge_pressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_small_pressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_small_unpressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_unpressed.9.png

replaced with original files from stock framework.

I've fixed the gingerbread theme I offer with my rom. :P

drawable_hdpi.zip

Fix for black/invisible text in Market and Browser downloads, also fix for Music playing text colour in first post "Others" section. You will need to flash this if using themes such as MNML and GenerationX.

Nice find! What were the original values though, was it @?primaryinverse or whatever or was it an explicit hex code?

The fix I read about very quickly was to change the "master" value where those values were originally set in framework-res, so instead of changing #ff000000 to #ffffffff for example in all the xml files (and other apps if necessary) for white text, we can change can change one thing and have it be applied to all instances of primaryinverse system wide. Seems like it could be useful if it works on the straightforward themes anyway. Theme's with more than two colors may still need all the xml's changed though

It's just a theory for the moment but if I have time later today I'll try and test it out.

Guest Frankish
Nice find! What were the original values though, was it @?primaryinverse or whatever or was it an explicit hex code?

The fix I read about very quickly was to change the "master" value where those values were originally set in framework-res, so instead of changing #ff000000 to #ffffffff for example in all the xml files (and other apps if necessary) for white text, we can change can change one thing and have it be applied to all instances of primaryinverse system wide. Seems like it could be useful if it works on the straightforward themes anyway. Theme's with more than two colors may still need all the xml's changed though

It's just a theory for the moment but if I have time later today I'll try and test it out.

That would be great, a lot easier if we got it going. I have posted how i did the above in my guide thread. Section 3a. :P

EDIT:

I'm not sure if the apps would still override the framework-res.apk changes though. I think they would so we could be stuck with doing things 1 file at a time.

Edited by Frankish

Guest m_w_clarke

Hi Frankish,

Just following up on your "Any Requests?" comment in the first post :P

Would it be possible to have the blue gingerbread theme but with the battery percentage value shown in the standard battery rather than the circle battery mod?

I know Flib has done a standard GB theme with it, but I really prefer the blue theme to the green/orange on the normal GB.

No problem if you want to tell me to get stuffed :D

Guest Frankish
Hi Frankish,

Just following up on your "Any Requests?" comment in the first post :P

Would it be possible to have the blue gingerbread theme but with the battery percentage value shown in the standard battery rather than the circle battery mod?

I know Flib has done a standard GB theme with it, but I really prefer the blue theme to the green/orange on the normal GB.

No problem if you want to tell me to get stuffed :D

Funny enough someone else has asked for this for another rom...i will sort this out at some point. Probably tomorrow night though mate.

In your Gingerbread theme the contact image borders are too big which gives an odd look in the contact app. To fix that I replaced these files in drawable-hdpi:

quickcontact_badge_pressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_small_pressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_small_unpressed.9.png

quickcontact_badge_unpressed.9.png

replaced with original files from stock framework.

I've fixed the gingerbread theme I offer with my rom. :P

drawable_hdpi.zip

These give nice grey borders to the contacts, thanks flibblesan.

Frankish, any idea how to make these borders appear when you create a contact shortcut? At the moment you get no border and a stretched image.

Cheers... :D

Guest Simon O

Frankish: Sorry to do this to you but services.jar will need to be updated soon to fix the 2G/3G signal strength. I'll send you the fixed file and the changes I made once I've done it.

Guest Frankish
Frankish: Sorry to do this to you but services.jar will need to be updated soon to fix the 2G/3G signal strength. I'll send you the fixed file and the changes I made once I've done it.

I anticipated this following your thread. Its not a huge deal. I only use 2 different services.jar for all themes in totàl.

Guest Simon O
I anticipated this following your thread. Its not a huge deal. I only use 2 different services.jar for all themes in totàl.

this will take me a lot longer as the smali is very different from the Japanese rom so I don't know where to start fixing the signal :P

Guest Frankish
this will take me a lot longer as the smali is very different from the Japanese rom so I don't know where to start fixing the signal :P

Didn't Paul do the signal first for Mcr? I'm off to check lol.

Guest m_w_clarke
Funny enough someone else has asked for this for another rom...i will sort this out at some point. Probably tomorrow night though mate.

Hi Frankish.

Just wondering if you have had any time to do m requested theme.

Thanks

Guest Frankish

Sorry mate busy couple of days. I only get to reply from my handset too so i forget to reply/inform. I have 2 days off work from now. I fully intend to fulfil and promises made.

Guest charliemike
Would it be possible to have an Orange Gingerbread Circle Mod (just the color, not the provider)? I think it would look pretty good...

any news about this?