whats the most stable 2.2 rom for san francisco?

Guest dj tecnik

Guest dj tecnik

hi ppl, iv installed sebs de softened rom and although its very fast and most people have no problems with it my internet wont always load plus i cant watch vids on youtube. when i go to load an internet page the loading bar gets right near the end then the window just shuts down then goes back to the homescreen, this happens on both 3g & wifi. has anyone else had this problem?

what other 2.2 roms would you recommend?

Guest gambieter
hi ppl, iv installed sebs de softened rom and although its very fast and most people have no problems with it my internet wont always load plus i cant watch vids on youtube. when i go to load an internet page the loading bar gets right near the end then the window just shuts down then goes back to the homescreen, this happens on both 3g & wifi. has anyone else had this problem?

what other 2.2 roms would you recommend?

Use the search and try them out. Everyone has different expectations, and there are already a ton of topics like this. Why open a new one?

Guest Matty-p
Use the search and try them out. Everyone has different expectations, and there are already a ton of topics like this. Why open a new one?

+1 search first please another repeat thread closed both your threads for this reason

Thanks!!

Matt