1 reply to this topic

arixal

arixal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:motorola defy
hi.. need some help here..

everytime I connect to my data connection, in the data usage chart, it shows that almost 80% of the data transfer is for galery..

now I've never set up piccasa nor use the online gallery.. but why the heck is the gallery using so much data bandwidth while I don't use it..?? I've checked the gallery settings, there is no setting that mentions online connection whatsoever..

BTW, I'm using the 2.34 central europe de-blur firmware.. any thoughts how to deal with this?? right now I'm not using the mobile data connection since it would cause me a lot of money (I don't subscribe to unlimited data plan)

different_gravy

different_gravy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:-

hi.. need some help here..

everytime I connect to my data connection, in the data usage chart, it shows that almost 80% of the data transfer is for galery..

now I've never set up piccasa nor use the online gallery.. but why the heck is the gallery using so much data bandwidth while I don't use it..?? I've checked the gallery settings, there is no setting that mentions online connection whatsoever..

BTW, I'm using the 2.34 central europe de-blur firmware.. any thoughts how to deal with this?? right now I'm not using the mobile data connection since it would cause me a lot of money (I don't subscribe to unlimited data plan)

i have noticed the same thing but cannot offer any help. i am, however, following this thread in hope...

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=913755

cheers,
dg

Edited by different_gravy, 15 January 2011 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users