6 replies to this topic

mmoalem

mmoalem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:x600
hi there - using JJR6 and in general it all works well

one annoying feature that i came across is when making a phone call the phone vibrates when theother side answers the call - anyway to disable it?

Andr0ider

Andr0ider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF

one annoying feature that i came across is when making a phone call the phone vibrates when theother side answers the call - anyway to disable it?

Don know no way, but personally I find it very usefull: you don't have to wait with phone near the ear anymore and can do what you've been doing :D

yggdrasil31

yggdrasil31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Don know no way, but personally I find it very usefull: you don't have to wait with phone near the ear anymore and can do what you've been doing :D

i've the exact same behaviour using FLB-Froyo G2. This vibratation wasn't present on my stock bouygues 2.1 rom.
Anyone knows how to disable it ?

edge123

edge123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
IMHO it's very usefull feature. But if someone doesn't like it, probably you need to take system' phone.apk from another firmware.

asim18

asim18

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Touch2
I also think it's a good feature. Means I don't have to listen to endless "ring rings", especially when people don't answer their phone quickly.

Posted Image

jr866gooner

jr866gooner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

I dont quite understand what you mean could you explain please?

piktaz

piktaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Same issue here. Also phone vibrates when unlocking screen. Posted this to Jellyfish ROM thread :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users