Swedish 2.2

Guest BR_Rask

I don't quite see the point in gingerbread aside from the looks, 2.2 however is full of all kinds of hardware optimisation

JIT in Gingerbread is said to be much better.

Guest csholmq
how do you know this?

@Telia_service: @csholmq Har nu fått svar på detta och enligt ZTE kommer en uppgradering finnas tillgänglig inom ca två veckor.

Guest vitroid
@Telia_service: @csholmq Har nu fått svar på detta och enligt ZTE kommer en uppgradering finnas tillgänglig inom ca två veckor.

Well that brings some hope.

Only thing is, I hope kallt_kaffe builds a custom ROM from it, because once I started flashing, I couldn't stop!

Translation for those of you who dont know swedish ;)

@Telia_service: @csholmq Have now got the answer on this and according to ZTE there will be an update available within about two weeks.

Guest SebbesApa
Yes, and the foggy backplate lense!

I don't have a backplate lens anymore! It broke ;) Then i used epoxy to prevent dust from poisoning the phone, through the lens, and now i'm left with no autofocus! It sucks not being able to read barcodes, qr-codes works alright though...

Guest kallt_kaffe

I heard that Systembolaget had it allready... Oh, wait, no, sorry, that was "The Perfect Rum". My bad... ;)

Guest oh!dougal
I don't have a backplate lens anymore! It broke :) Then i used epoxy to prevent dust from poisoning the phone, through the lens, and now i'm left with no autofocus! ...

;)

Oddly enough, this one hasn't reached FAQ status ... not yet, anyway.

Edited by oh!dougal

Guest oh!dougal
Telia wrote on their facebook-page that swedish 2.2 will be available in 2 weeks :lol:

Well, if its on Facebook, it must be true!

--- lets hope so anyway.