29 replies to this topic

IronDoc

IronDoc

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Devices:Blade

You have to leave http false and change the other ones to true. It should look like this:

media.stagefright.enable-player=true
media.stagefright.enable-meta=true
media.stagefright.enable-scan=true
media.stagefright.enable-http=false
Setting true to http will give you a green bar on HQ yoochoob ;) videos. Also if you have stagefright enabled I saw that it solved some problems with gameloft games that crashed when starting them with the message: Video can not be played.

I think KK said it tricked the game into thinking you could play the videos, so it made it let you play the game.

xenopod

xenopod

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:zte blade (RARE OLED LOL)
ok got the green bar sorted in hq video sorted now, will release updated rom tomorrow. not got time right now family time and all that, still got a little work to do in the morning.

Edited by xenopod, 15 January 2011 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade
Use search before losing so much time for nothing. Flash is not compatible with the ARM6 processors we have in our sanfrans.

xenopod

xenopod

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:zte blade (RARE OLED LOL)

Use search before losing so much time for nothing. Flash is not compatible with the ARM6 processors we have in our sanfrans.

realised its nothing to do with flash so i am forgetting that avenue, its to do with heap sizes, dont actually think stagefright s broke, will upload new rom tomorrow after i have altere a couple of things and i have tested youtube and it works perfectly in hq with no green bar, i just want to test more in the morning and then upload to you guys. will check quadrant score as well because i know what i got with settings previous, but i can say what i have tried so far seems to run really smooth and fast. dont know impact on battery thou to be fair, but time will see on that front.

Posted Image

Meizirkki

Meizirkki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Blade
I'm not getting a green bar with 64Mb heap size and stagefright on.

lixcab

lixcab

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hmmm... ;)

wbaw

wbaw

account closed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

It makes it much worse for me, on jap jelly 7, the videos become a total unwatchable mess with a large green bar. 64mb removes the light grid pattern i see on some videos with vm set to 48m though. with 32mb vm & stagefright-http off all videos play properly.

michaelviper

michaelviper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Im pretty new to all this just got a OSF yesterday, sorry to ask but how do you first enable and disable stagefright and how do you change the VM size
I'm currently running JJ 9 with overclock and hw acceleration fanks in advance

MadeInBeats

MadeInBeats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran
So is the only reason stagefright is disabled is becasue of Quadrent scores?

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade

Im pretty new to all this just got a OSF yesterday, sorry to ask but how do you first enable and disable stagefright and how do you change the VM size
I'm currently running JJ 9 with overclock and hw acceleration fanks in advance

Search for "how to enable stagefright" and "how to VM size" on the main forum, this has been discussed a million times

So is the only reason stagefright is disabled is becasue of Quadrent scores?

Yes but it may help you run Gameloft games or performance in movies may be better with it enabled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users