[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo *For R8 onwards only! Works on R11!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish
MNML is awesome. ;)

Any chance of seeing that black and white Gingerbread theme? If not I'll use this one, but I just really like the 2.3 status bar icons.

What sort of black and white we talking here? Like every element of the framework or just the more obvious ones? If i were to do just battery, signal etc main stuff it would be very easy.

What sort of black and white we talking here? Like every element of the framework or just the more obvious ones? If i were to do just battery, signal etc main stuff it would be very easy.

That's all I'm lookin for personally. It's just that I have a black and white home screen so the green status bar icons look out of place. So just those basic elements would make me a happy man. ;)

Guest Frankish
That's all I'm lookin for personally. It's just that I have a black and white home screen so the green status bar icons look out of place. So just those basic elements would make me a happy man. ;)

Do you want regular gingerbread battery, circle or thin circle?

It I will use some theme from you, I will see icons of missed calls, email and sms in status bar from your theme, od I will see nice paul's icons from R11?

Guest Frankish
It I will use some theme from you, I will see icons of missed calls, email and sms in status bar from your theme, od I will see nice paul's icons from R11?

Should still be Pauls nice icons ;)

Guest Frankish

Screenshots updated, now show the basic theme elements. This should stop misleading people. These themes do not install new widgets or launcher icons etc. They are basic framework changes.

Guest Frankish

You can just open the framework-res.apk for that theme and go to /res/drawable/hdpi and extract default_wallpaper.jpg. Or i can upload it if you haven't already downed that theme.

Guest tszabolcs
You can just open the framework-res.apk for that theme and go to /res/drawable/hdpi and extract default_wallpaper.jpg. Or i can upload it if you haven't already downed that theme.

I am done.

Thank you!

Edited by tszabolcs

Guest Frankish

Fix for black/invisible text in Market and Browser downloads, also fix for Music playing text colour in first post "Others" section. You will need to flash this if using themes such as MNML and GenerationX.

Frankish,

Given that the old Blue Gingerbread with the circle battery mod no longer works for Clockwork 3.x, is there any chance you can update this?

Thanks in advance

*Please ignore. Should have checked before.. :P

Edited by fraxos