Saunalahti.rils not helping

Guest yamahaxjr

Guest yamahaxjr

I installed jj rls7 in my ZTE Blade, but it operated in roam-area and I couln´t change settings in phone because they where not possible to activate. I dared not to use it in fear of huge bills. If i checked of roam mark in the phone, no connection to internet was awailable. Flashing Saunalahti.rils in phone boot says Verification not identified (7files) -> aborted. The same situation if i try to flash with FLP Froyo 2. Over 700 files not identified. I´m using RA Recovery.

How could I update to jj rls 7 so that Saunalahtis settings would work?

Guest Cythraul

Turn off verification in RA Recovery, then flash. The setting is in the "other" menu (or something like that). This worked for me but I have idea whether doing that has negative implications down the road, try at your own risk, etc.

I installed jj rls7 in my ZTE Blade, but it operated in roam-area and I couln´t change settings in phone because they where not possible to activate. I dared not to use it in fear of huge bills. If i checked of roam mark in the phone, no connection to internet was awailable. Flashing Saunalahti.rils in phone boot says Verification not identified (7files) -> aborted. The same situation if i try to flash with FLP Froyo 2. Over 700 files not identified. I´m using RA Recovery.

I flashed JJ RLS7 + Saunalahti RIL with ClockworkMod .18, worked fine.

Saunalahti uses Elisa's network so it's always "roaming". There's no fear for bigger data costs if you're in Elisa's network.