• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yamahaxjr

yamahaxjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I installed jj rls7 in my ZTE Blade, but it operated in roam-area and I couln´t change settings in phone because they where not possible to activate. I dared not to use it in fear of huge bills. If i checked of roam mark in the phone, no connection to internet was awailable. Flashing Saunalahti.rils in phone boot says Verification not identified (7files) -> aborted. The same situation if i try to flash with FLP Froyo 2. Over 700 files not identified. I´m using RA Recovery.

How could I update to jj rls 7 so that Saunalahtis settings would work?

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade
Maybe try with ClockWorkMod .18?

Cythraul

Cythraul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Turn off verification in RA Recovery, then flash. The setting is in the "other" menu (or something like that). This worked for me but I have idea whether doing that has negative implications down the road, try at your own risk, etc.

hsu27

hsu27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

I installed jj rls7 in my ZTE Blade, but it operated in roam-area and I couln´t change settings in phone because they where not possible to activate. I dared not to use it in fear of huge bills. If i checked of roam mark in the phone, no connection to internet was awailable. Flashing Saunalahti.rils in phone boot says Verification not identified (7files) -> aborted. The same situation if i try to flash with FLP Froyo 2. Over 700 files not identified. I´m using RA Recovery.

I flashed JJ RLS7 + Saunalahti RIL with ClockworkMod .18, worked fine.

Saunalahti uses Elisa's network so it's always "roaming". There's no fear for bigger data costs if you're in Elisa's network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users