• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Incredible ROM. I need it! I have grown very tired of SPB Mobile Shell 3.3x. I love the one-click to everything. Upload coming :-) ???

The one click capability is what i like for convenience most. But please be aware that the Ultralite Test 1 ROM is a stripped down two legged dog with a lot of stuff missing without samsung settings. There are however workarounds with reg tweaks and other various downloads to make it work for ME and maybe not others. Also, with Point UI, i used their Custom CS Generator for lots of the one click capability and also altered most of the .jif images as well as applets adjustments. Let me just tell you, a few weeks of "trial and error" got Point UI and Ultralite to work the way i need it.

All this said, let me know and i'll try to help you with anything that is if i can remember it all.

amdZero, thanks for the reminder for the startup images and installed Ninja4Hire's OP7 startup cab. Always liked the looks of that and also his sec dialer but without samsung settings can't get the contacts icon to direct to anything. Unless anyone knows a way for it to pull up wm contacts.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

The one click capability is what i like for convenience most. But please be aware that the Ultralite Test 1 ROM is a stripped down two legged dog with a lot of stuff missing without samsung settings. There are however workarounds with reg tweaks and other various downloads to make it work for ME and maybe not others. Also, with Point UI, i used their Custom CS Generator for lots of the one click capability and also altered most of the .jif images as well as applets adjustments. Let me just tell you, a few weeks of "trial and error" got Point UI and Ultralite to work the way i need it.

All this said, let me know and i'll try to help you with anything that is if i can remember it all.

amdZero, thanks for the reminder for the startup images and installed Ninja4Hire's OP7 startup cab. Always liked the looks of that and also his sec dialer but without samsung settings can't get the contacts icon to direct to anything. Unless anyone knows a way for it to pull up wm contacts.

I can cab up anything you like, somethings just take a bit of work. So are you looking for seccontact.exe (samsung contacts) cab? Do you use the sec dialer and want it to link to samsung or winmo contacts? I'm not sure sec dialer can map to winmo contacts.

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
don't sweat it amd. i'm using DG's tre black winmo skin which looks great to me. i did have sec dialer installed so i could use OP7 dialer but then to also have samsung contacts installed is just wasted space for looks. thanks though.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx

I'm not sure sec dialer can map to winmo contacts.

Yeah, same thing.

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

Captain Clam

Captain Clam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:i-910
Unfortunately, when I do have time, I am trying to cook my own ROM. I just don't think I could pull off with my job and kids. I just don't think I could ever get there because I bet you have to be able to stay pretty focused on it.

I did have a HUGE step forward today when I figured out how to pull all my email settings from all my mailboxes so I could easily import them back after I test or am testing a ROM. I posted a topic on it, but you guys probably already new how to do it. I know AMDZero did... I got the .xml idea from him and then found the Rapiconfig tool.

Loving your work... burning back to AMDZero's base lite as we speak!

mdkpnj

mdkpnj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I920
Can anyone using PointUI point me in he right direction. I purchased the Pro version about 3 months ago. worked just fine. Then VZW replaced by phone. Now when I put in the activation code and the other code (blanking on what it is), it says 'Checking for updates', which it cannot do.. And I'm left unregistered. I know its codes are locked to a specific device, and I've tried their Unlock on their website. That does not work either, I've emailed customer support a few times and never got a reply. They certainly took my money quick enough however. Any ideas on where I can go?

Thank you.....

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Can anyone using PointUI point me in he right direction. I purchased the Pro version about 3 months ago. worked just fine. Then VZW replaced by phone. Now when I put in the activation code and the other code (blanking on what it is), it says 'Checking for updates', which it cannot do.. And I'm left unregistered. I know its codes are locked to a specific device, and I've tried their Unlock on their website. That does not work either, I've emailed customer support a few times and never got a reply. They certainly took my money quick enough however. Any ideas on where I can go?

Thank you.....

Here ya go..... "Unlocking your code"

....sorry guess you already tried that.

A couple of things; make sure you phone is not tethered, also, the code "re-activation" is only good for 24 hours so if you fumbled on your first try you may have to wait for 24 hours then retry the "unlocking you code" bit. Try to make sure your phone will connect to the internet first before you enter your code.

From the website:
-You must Set Email before attempting to Unlock License
-Remove the - from the code.
-You can only unlock a code once per 24 hour period

Edited by ultralight23, 18 March 2011 - 07:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users