This release is something to do for me, its really just something to play with, In no way should it be considered something to use as a primary device.
This ROM is based on the perfect China Telecom V880 UNI_CN_P729CUV1.0.0B07 ROM shipped the current device, all of the google apps are missing, you can get install them from the addon zip.
- Based on the UNI_CN_P729CUV1.0.0B07 ROM
- Removed most Branding.
- Removed some ZTE applications.
- Removed some Live Wallpapers.
- Removed Google Pinyin IME Keyboard.
- Reverted to standard Android boot animation.
- Reverted to standard Android wall papers.
- Recovery Launcher to Stock version.
- Replaced USB id, with Stock ZTE-Blade id.
- Replaced RIL libs, with Stock OUK version.
- Added international APN list.
- Added ChainsDD' SuperUser Application.
- Upgraded Busybox to BusyBox v1.17.4
Please see next post below this one for the changes in each release.
- r01_update_de_chinaed_blade_signed.zip : MD5: 5cef27145b915a0fed605568bfe4fffe
- r01_froyo_gapps_blade_signed.zip : MD5: 731fe67c74708e34847e7ef949a19648
CAUTION: This update will wipe your userdata during installation, back it up if you want to keep it.
Install this ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Download the update zip above and copy to your SD card.
- Restart your device in recovery mode (turn on your device with 'Volume Down' held).
- Use the recovery menu to apply the update file.
This ROM should work with all models of the ZTE Blade.
A wipe is required to use this ROM regardless of which ROM you have been using previously.
Reverting to stock
A stock ROM image for most devices can be found in this topic.
Known Issues fixed using Kernel update
- Yeah, lots thanks
- Development and support for this ROM has been discontinued, please upgrade to the latest version of de-Crossed.
Edited by Sebastian404, 26 January 2011 - 06:06 PM.