7 replies to this topic

Natikill

Natikill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hi guys,
I have already post my question in the Frankishs theme thread. But there i got no solutions. So I want post it as a new thread.
Thats my problem:

I want use the "Circle Mod for Gingerbread theme but in blue instead" from page 15 at Frankishs thread. Maybe this theme isnt updated?--->Already UPDATED say a StevenHarperUK
I also try "Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's" but there is the same problem...I have no error message. I begin to install it and it take only 3 seconds. But the loading bar doesnt goes from left to right. It only take a short way maybe 1mm. Then "install complete" is shown.

Then i reboot but only the battery circle and this black bar at the top changed.
I need help..... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A guy in a german Android forum says that the hw_ui or the ahb_overlock is the problem....can this be correct?-->NO
Update 1: I reinstall JJ and try to install the theme, but only the background changed. The main menu and the homescreen still the same....no widgets, no new panel.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2: I try it with the 2.5.1.3 but also the same problem!

Azurren

Azurren

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@Azurren
The only things that change with the themes are the Status Bar (Top bar) and the menu / dialogue box colours
No new widgets, launchers or anything else ;)

Natikill

Natikill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

The only things that change with the themes are the Status Bar (Top bar) and the menu / dialogue box colours
No new widgets, launchers or anything else ;)

Ok that means that i must install another app when i want a new menu like this one here?:

Posted Image

Edited by Natikill, 16 January 2011 - 09:41 PM.

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Yes. The themes are not really full themes. They are only top bar and icons/colours.

You must choose widgets etc. If you want the clock with weather download Fancy Widget Pro. (Or google fancy widget 3.0.1)

For the bottom icons that launcher is launcher pro.

Natikill

Natikill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Yes. The themes are not really full themes. They are only top bar and icons/colours.

You must choose widgets etc. If you want the clock with weather download Fancy Widget Pro. (Or google fancy widget 3.0.1)

For the bottom icons that launcher is launcher pro.

;) Ok i doesnt know that....wayne now i know it :)

The good thing is that my Blade works fine....i now install Fancy Widget 1.3.0. Is the newer Pro Version much better or does the 1.3.0 make any errors?

Hey the Modaco forum is the best Android Forum in the world. Here are the real PROs....in some other forums they talk so much sh*t <---sry

Edited by Natikill, 16 January 2011 - 11:20 PM.

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade
The Fancy Widget Pro is so much better, MIUI clocks and weather skins, brilliant.

Pelemane

Pelemane

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade & Huawei U8800
New fancy widgets (version 2.x) suck cause they dont look like HTC sense widget..

buneech

buneech

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, SE Xperia Mini
  • Twitter:@buneech

New fancy widgets (version 2.x) suck cause they dont look like HTC sense widget..

Pro version has the flip clock.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users