Anyway, the CWM I tried to put on my mobile was Gen2.
Also, Rom Manager said it installed CWM and identified it, but the phone still managed to freeze on the Green Android icon.
I finally managed to resolve the issue by using Fastboot (I had an issue with the drivers though since I had to use 2 different sets - but in the end, I got it to work).
I now have CWM 18.104.22.168 on my blade.
I should have placed the latest one, but this one is just as good for now.
I think I will stick with the Fastboot method for now. For some reason, the Recovery and ROM Managers didn't work on my blade (granted, I hadn't tried to use ROM Manager after the ordeal, but I may later on for testing purposes).