sense r2 problems

Guest cwalton4077

Guest cwalton4077

okay I just downloaded the r1 Sense and flashed it on to my g2. It seems that i am no longer rooted. My superuser app keeps failing and force closing. I cant open any apps that need root access. I turnd the phone off and tryed to turn it on in recovery by holding the volume and power down to see if it still said s off but nothing would happen and when i let go the modaco thing pops up it it turns back on. I cant go to recovery with rom manager eather is wont work eather. Can someone pleas hellp me. I would be vary gratefull

Guest cwalton4077
okay I just downloaded the r1 Sense and flashed it on to my g2. It seems that i am no longer rooted. My superuser app keeps failing and force closing. I cant open any apps that need root access. I turnd the phone off and tryed to turn it on in recovery by holding the volume and power down to see if it still said s off but nothing would happen and when i let go the modaco thing pops up it it turns back on. I cant go to recovery with rom manager eather is wont work eather. Can someone pleas hellp me. I would be vary gratefull

Ok i got all that on my other post taken care off. But now i cant send pictuer messages. I have tryed over 20 times and they all faild to send. I was wondering if there is a update i need to flash or maybe something in the settings.... has any onr had this problem? Oh and i have the r2 sense not the r1.

Edited by cwalton4077