No apps2d partiotion found with clockwork 2.5.1.8

Guest Stevvie

Guest Stevvie

I've just got myself a samsung 8gb class6 card and used clockwork 2.5.1.8 to partion it and selected 512 as the ext size. I then went to format menu and format sd-ext and was told 'No app2sd partition found. skipping format of /sd-ext'

Is this normal ?

how can I see if/what apps are installing to the ext2 partition.

Thanks

I created an ext2 & a swap partition on my sd card for jap jelly 7. The first time I boot it tells me the sd card is blank, then after a reboot my ext2 partition is converted to linux-swap & is used as swap. So I removed the ext2 partition & just had fat & swap, now it doesn't recognise my swap partition unless i use swapon.

So there seems to be some strange behaviour with app2sd.

Is the order of partitions relevant? I had fat, then ext2, then swap. The ext2 partition was converted to swap by the phone & the partition created as swap wasn't used.

Edited by wbaw

Guest Simon O
I've just got myself a samsung 8gb class6 card and used clockwork 2.5.1.8 to partion it and selected 512 as the ext size. I then went to format menu and format sd-ext and was told 'No app2sd partition found. skipping format of /sd-ext'

Is this normal ?

how can I see if/what apps are installing to the ext2 partition.

Thanks

What ROM are you using?

Guest Stevvie
What ROM are you using?

your rom R6 with the added fixes, Which is great and the best rom I've used.

If I load quick system info and look at the A2SD storage section it ALWAYS reads Total: 473MB, Free: 431MB, I tried this from a fresh rom install then installed a load of programs and the readings are the same. So quick system info is seeing the a2sd partition but nothing seems to be put there.

Edited by Stevvie