First of All thanks to Erik and Developers!
1. Open Winmo and set performance as HIGH.
2. Open AnDroid Market and Download VM heap App and set 40 mb as Heap Size ( Off course you need Root access )
3. Restart Android and see improved performnace
TWeak 2 : Little incraesed battery life
1. Download Antutu Cpu master
2. Go to advanced Tab
3. SET as Follows:
I/O scheduler anticptry
UP threshold 90
Dwn threshold 50
thres. % 10
4. Tick set on Boot and Apply.
NOTE ON ROOT:
Root seems to have some some problem atleast on my device....as in sometimes its works and sometimes it doesn't.......and best way it works properly is after 3-4 reboots or more after su update (ROOT update )
Edited by gauravv, 17 January 2012 - 11:54 AM.