• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BEKO-86

BEKO-86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco
Hi, I have searched and cant seem to find any info on a free unlock solution for the Galaxy S. Does one exist.

Personally I have a San Fran and I don't know anything at all about the Samsung, I bought it cheap of my nephew and I want to unlock it so that I can sell it or use it.

Thanks in advance

BEKO-86

BEKO-86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Just checked and its on firmware 2.1, is that a good thing as far as unlocking goes?

richardj

richardj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S II GT I9100

Just checked and its on firmware 2.1, is that a good thing as far as unlocking goes?

Eclair 2.1 is quite old now. the latest is Froyo 2.2.1 Have you tried updating using kies?

Samsung Galaxy S II GT - I9100, Stock LPT ICS 4.0.4. CF-Root. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. JB 4.2.2. MoreFine S6 Pro. JB 4.2.2 Rooted.

BEKO-86

BEKO-86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Eclair 2.1 is quite old now. the latest is Froyo 2.2.1 Have you tried updating using kies?

Sorry I know nothing about the Galaxy whatsoever, other than when I booted it the oled screen looked very nice.

So by updating it will also unlock?

SpruceyB

SpruceyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note & Note 10.1
  • Twitter:@spruceyb

Hi, I have searched and cant seem to find any info on a free unlock solution for the Galaxy S. Does one exist.

Personally I have a San Fran and I don't know anything at all about the Samsung, I bought it cheap of my nephew and I want to unlock it so that I can sell it or use it.

Thanks in advance

Look for Z4 Root app to gain root access then this unlock below

http://www.appbrain....z.galaxysunlock

After applying an update the unlock may break though.

w98seeng

w98seeng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch
I used Generate Unlock Windows to unlock my SGS. Here is the file. Instructions are available here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users