0x90 Mod is a mod for Japanese Jellyfish or FLB that provides extra settings/features.
Please report any bugs that you find.
I am not working on this project anymore so no new features will be added. I might fix bugs if I have time.
Added updated untested version. Adds the following new functionality:
- Updated settings interface
- A setting to always use volume up/down as dpad left/right.
- Headset icon in statusbar.
- Support for transparency in the notifications field. (If a theme is applied)
- Setting to show/hide the clock
- Setting to show/hide the reboot options
- Music controls
- Unlock with menu button
- Show/Hide Clock
- Show/Hide Date
- Show/Hide Carrier
- Show/Hide Status (Charging, Alarm, etc)
- Power widget
- Customizable power widget position
- Possible to select statusbar clock color
- Hide Provider text
- Long-press back kills foreground app
- Possible to use Volume up / down as dpad right/left at input. (With all input-methods!)
- Long-press Volume up/down changes song when the phone is "sleeping". (Always enabled)
- Start time/Stop time
- Mute sounds (Notifications)
- Mute vibrations
- Reboot/Reboot to recovery
- Make sure you have Japanese Jellyfish installed. (Might work with all softbank 2.2 versions, but only tested with jellyfish)
- Download zip and put it on the sdcard.
- Flash it through recovery.
- Wipe data. (Not needed when updating from a earlier version. Might not even be needed the first time, but if you want to on the safe side wipe to be sure)
0x90-flb-r2.3.zip (For FLB r6)
0x90-jj-r2.3.zip (For Japanese Jellyfish r9)
Untested but updated versions: (Might be unstable or some features might not work!)
0x90-flb-r8-final.zip (For FLB 8a Fixed by fiblesan to work with clockwork 3+ and fixed som string issues!) Bug: Problem when loading widgets. Have to reload them after each reboot.. Working on a fix...
0x90-jj-final.zip (For Japanese Jellyfish r9) Input buttons mod seems broken... Working on a fix.
statusbar.png 55.31KB 1638 downloads music.png 137.79KB 664 downloads settings.png 41.74KB 671 downloads
- Themes that change services.jar will remove almost all extra functionality added in this mod! To fix that apply theme first, then apply 0x90-mod!
Edited by 0x90, 14 February 2011 - 08:13 AM.