MrLowHoe

MrLowHoe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire HD
  • Twitter:@Lowlow
It's started to get on my tits now so I thought I'd give posting something on here a try. I've had the rom installed ever since the downgrade from 1.72 was possible and yesterday the phone started switching off randomly.

It happened while I was on the fone just now and I noticed that the call ends first (with a beep) then a few seconds later it turns off. It happens while its in my pocket or scrolling a menu or just after unlocking the screen bla bla.

However during last night it hadn't turned off because the phone has been on when I wake up. I know I should probably get around to maybe clean installing it again but I was hoping someone knows of anything specific like a certain process or whatever that's causing this. Oh and I have tried fixing permissions a few times now.

;) Peace

Edited by MrLowHoe, 20 January 2011 - 11:03 PM.

Dell Studio 1555
Hackintosh + Windows 7
HTC Desire HD
College :(

Being good is commendable, but only when it is combined with doing good is it useful.

MrLowHoe

MrLowHoe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire HD
  • Twitter:@Lowlow
SOLVED - Can be deleted.

Phone started working fine after updating a few apps. I don't know which app was causing the problem but these are the apps that were updated. My guess is Widgetsoid2.x was the suspect.

- doubleTwist Player
- ES File Explorer
- Widgetsoid2.x

Edited by MrLowHoe, 20 January 2011 - 11:02 PM.

Dell Studio 1555
Hackintosh + Windows 7
HTC Desire HD
College :(

Being good is commendable, but only when it is combined with doing good is it useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users