vareBlade, on Jan 19 2011, 21:23, said:
Installed it, set my phone in debug mode and JoinME isnt recognizing it
1. Just click the button what represents "Next". Only one exception when you have to accept the User Agreement.
2. After installation, a popup message appears. Plug your phone in (not even before), then the ZTE plugin app will be installed
3. Wait for the program to start. A ZTE logo will appear on your phone's notification bar.
4. After started, click on the third menu item of the menu bar in JoinMe. There you will be able to switch to English language.
5. Use the app /* Note: I could not get the Internet part to work, maybe it's Win7 or my tablet, IDK */