SD/Memocy Card Problem... Any one can Help?

Guest matriX1218

Guest matriX1218

Ok guyz,

First of all let me thank all of who are involved in such a great activities related to B7610. I personally want thank all of the modders/chefs for great ROMs.

Now let me introduce my self. :)

I'm from India & I'm former chef of Motorola phones a.k.a matriX1218 Globally. Previously I was cooking firmwares for Motorola E398 / E6 Rokr. Then I bought Samsung JET but it was just a proprietary OS so unable to do any thing on JET although it has a good hardware. Now after so many research and searching and observing this forum I bought B7610 and hopefully I'll be able to help this community in any possible way.

I just bought a B7610 and I'm having Sumit Bhardwaj's WM 6.5.3 build 23148 JE2 Full+Extras ROM on my B7610. But I'm facing only one problem that it is not allowing me store anything on my SD Card - 16GB. :) I'm able to store images only on my SD card. :lol:

Please help me out.. ;)

Thanks & Regards,

matriX1218

Guest matriX1218
Ok guyz,

First of all let me thank all of who are involved in such a great activities related to B7610. I personally want thank all of the modders/chefs for great ROMs.

Now let me introduce my self. :)

I'm from India & I'm former chef of Motorola phones a.k.a matriX1218 Globally. Previously I was cooking firmwares for Motorola E398 / E6 Rokr. Then I bought Samsung JET but it was just a proprietary OS so unable to do any thing on JET although it has a good hardware. Now after so many research and searching and observing this forum I bought B7610 and hopefully I'll be able to help this community in any possible way.

I just bought a B7610 and I'm having Sumit Bhardwaj's WM 6.5.3 build 23148 JE2 Full+Extras ROM on my B7610. But I'm facing only one problem that it is not allowing me store anything on my SD Card - 16GB. :) I'm able to store images only on my SD card. :lol:

Please help me out.. ;)

Thanks & Regards,

matriX1218

Strange... no answer

anyways... but if anyone could suggest me best full ROM with multilingual support.

please answer this time.

matriX1218

Guest ErnstJanF
Strange... no answer

anyways... but if anyone could suggest me best full ROM with multilingual support.

please answer this time.

matriX1218

You should ask Sumit :lol: