Was I imagining it

Guest Lew247

I've searched everywhere for this including using Google's search but can't find it so I'm starting to wonder did I imagine it

On one of Paul's roms did I not see a lock screen that was translucent - just plain but see through so whatever wallpaper you were using showed through it?

Anyone remember it or have it?

If you have any chance you could send me the framework-res.apk out of that rom please?

(if I wasn't imagining it)

I've searched everywhere for this including using Google's search but can't find it so I'm starting to wonder did I imagine it

On one of Paul's roms did I not see a lock screen that was translucent - just plain but see through so whatever wallpaper you were using showed through it?

Anyone remember it or have it?

If you have any chance you could send me the framework-res.apk out of that rom please?

(if I wasn't imagining it)

Maybe you are thinking of the ZTE lockscreen (that is still an option in the kitchen)? The one with the magnifying glass bit?

ahh that was the one

Any way of changing the lockscreen on the standard lockscreen?

It must be possible as there is an option in some of the roms, but if I just wanted to add a translucent waallpaper to a rom and use it as a default lockscreen, any idea what it would be called or where it would be stored/referenced?

I thought it was at first, but it can't be because I have widgets on the screen and while it's locked I can see the homescreen wallpaper but I cannot see the widgets which makes me think it's a seperate wallpaper