Android on Omnia Lite

Guest (eDDy)

Android for Omnia Lite B7300

Android Eclair 2.1

s3790087.jpgs9904212.jpgs5694835.jpg

Hi people. It's started the porting of Android for Omnia Lite. The project is still in beta, so a lot of things don't work (camera, wi-fi, bluetooth, sensor, etc..).

To try the beta, just copy the file in the SD card and start haret.exe. If the phone get stucks on Jumping to kernel, restart the phone and run haret again.

Build of Android:

1) First beta; mirror

2) Build guest666666:

3)Android Beta2; mirror

4)EGA-forever build NEW! (It's 2.0.1 recompiled with some files from Froyo. Some games included and more apps work) Mirror1 Mirror2

5)Gingerbread(by EGA-Forever)

Images (rootfs)

1) I6500u (versione 2.0.1)

2) EGA-forever image

Kernel

1) Kernel-2.6.31-B7300-1

2) Kernel 2.6.31-B7300-2

Original Threads

4PDA - wmfan

Edited by (eDDy)

Guest malilavic
Hi people, some days ago, it was released the beta version of the porting of Android for Omnia 2/Pro. Omnia lite, more o less, has the same hardware of Omnia 2/Pro, so i through to run it, but haret gets stuck on Jumping to kernel

This is a photo

21012011030.th.jpg

Do i need to format sd card or the porting is completely incompatible with Omnia Lite? :lol:

Howewer if you want to try download end extract the zip on my storage and run haret. To restore WM, just restart (soft reset) and delete all android files.

same here. anyone?

Guest keyboard c

do you have the links

becuase on thet russian forum links were deleted and were not availabe

so if you do can you please upload it and put the links here?!

i count on you :lol:

do you have the links

becuase on thet russian forum links were deleted and were not availabe

so if you do can you please upload it and put the links here?!

i count on you :lol:

+1 on the links...

I hope someone can share the files they have downloaded.

Thanks.

Maybe you should try ro run it about 3-5 times. It never works by the first time, but later it loads very fine. Try to format your SD-card to FAT32, too. It is not a problem if you have files on your card, but first format it and then copy your files. I tried it and worked for me.

Guest Ghostkura

the installation works but i only have one problem now and that is the android os aint touch screen to navigate around i need to use the buttons indicated on the omnia lite on mine >< can anyone help ?

Do you mean that touchscreen does'nt work at all? It is strange. It bounces for me, but works. But with the newest build it's not a problem. However, this new version has the less responsible screen....

Do you mean that touchscreen does'nt work at all? It is strange. It bounces for me, but works. But with the newest build it's not a problem. However, this new version has the less responsible screen....

same thing with my Omnia Lite

Guest keyboard c

thank to you guys i have android on my omnia lite :lol:

and i have 3 questions:

has anyonr tried to install any app on this android!!!

and

is there any chance for us to find a android rom runs in our omnia (i mean like hd2 that have 3 versions of android which one of theme replace itself with wp)?

and the last one:

can we do sth to make touch more responsible?

Guest Ghostkura

is there a possibility of you uploading the "newest build" your currently have? that would be nice thanks.

And here the other version. It's 2.0.1 recompiled with some files from Froyo. Some games included and more apps work. Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/444859359/froyo.rar

Guest Ghostkura
And here the other version. It's 2.0.1 recompiled with some files from Froyo. Some games included and more apps work. Enjoy!

Thank you jot23, link added in the first post :lol:

P.S. I have tried this version and works well, there are many programs and games :)

Edited by (eDDy)

Guest keyboard c
Thank you jot23, link added in the first post :lol:

P.S. I have tried this version and works well, there are many programs and games ;)

and how is its touch responsibility?! :)

im downloading it!! :)

Guest MaMsAnA

hi

i have a problem that i cant run this version on my phone

i ran other version with the instruction that eDDy said,but running this version failed

is there any diffrences between froyo and other version?

i think heart cause this problem

pls guid me

please