Android on Omnia Lite

Guest (eDDy)

Guest keyboard c
hi

i have a problem that i cant run this version on my phone

i ran other version with the instruction that eDDy said,but running this version failed

is there any diffrences between froyo and other version?

i think heart cause this problem

pls guid me

please

hi there!!

you should try it for 2-3 times!!! as i mentioned in p30world!!! :lol:

you have a friend in iran and you ask your questions in ajnabi forums?!

and how is its touch responsibility?! :)

im downloading it!! :lol:

I think that touch responsibility is the same of the Android beta2

Why am i stuck in here?post-812605-1296186912_thumb.jpg

i have formated my storage card to Fat 32, can anyone help?

Have you copied all files on your SD? (haret, initrd9, rootfs, startup.txt, zimage) or maybe you can solve running an other version... You can try also, by wm, to set the cpu speed to high

The link is dead ,.....

MU link

Edited by (eDDy)

Guest weitanai

Thank you eDDy, thank you for your reply, my problem has been solved, but not with your solutions. I changed a storage card and it works...

the different between this two cards are the storage size. the failure one is 4G, and successfull one is 2G. So i can confirm that it is the storage card problem. I hope this could be helping for those who encourtner the same problem.

One more thing, it is a breaking new for Omnia lite, but at present, all the versions are seemed to be testing only, do you think in future we could have better experience? Like calling, sending message, installing games (3d)? Thank you

Edited by weitanai

Guest 657512455

hi,my phone is the same ,could U tell me how did U do ,thanks

Guest weitanai
hi,my phone is the same ,could U tell me how did U do ,thanks

as i said, i changed a 2G TF card and it works, no extra work was done, just follow the install instruction... Pal, you might change a storage card ard and try again..

i really hope the developer can solve this problem, i could be like this application does not support 4g card, has anyone successfully installed on a 4g or 8g card?

Guest 657512455
as i said, i changed a 2G TF card and it works, no extra work was done, just follow the install instruction... Pal, you might change a storage card ard and try again..

i really hope the developer can solve this problem, i could be like this application does not support 4g card, has anyone successfully installed on a 4g or 8g card?

my card is 1g,maybe 1g can not run it,tomorrow,i will change a 2g card to try .thanks

Guest 657512455

and i have a problem,how many cook rom has he provided

i run android on a 8gb sdhc card

Guest 657512455

i have a bad news,it never works on my phone,even though i have changed a 2G tf card ,anyone could help me?

Guest weitanai
pals how long did it take ,why i spent about 30mins ,but it has not finished

if you can successfully install the Android, it does not take long, 3-4 mins would be enough, if longer than that, you should assume you failed it.

For your reference, i think you should try another storage card, just like what i did. still now i can't install on my previous card, but i have got one in my newly borrowed one.... ;)