Android on Omnia Lite

Guest (eDDy)

HI!

Thank you very much.

This is a very good job.

Android on the Omnia Lite, run perfect.

I hope that camera and Bluetooth can use after.

You are a developer thing?

Thank you.

Guest kimkas

Hi, i'm having trouble installing the android 2.2 ghost.

I receive the following message:

Internal Error 36000

An internal inconsistency has been detected

If this problem persists, contact Symantec Technical Support

at http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/

Anyone knows how to solve it? Thx

I solved it :D

The problem was that my sd adapter was blocked, i just turned the block off and formated again.

Edited by kimkas

Guest kimkas

can you please tell me how to ghoos?

When i ghoost it says to meerror 684

I get this same problem when i was trying to install with the phone connected directly to the pc, what i did to solve this was disconnect the phone and plug only the sd card to the computer

Edited by kimkas

Guest s6602

sorry.

Android market the update google play shops after can not download.

How to solve?

Please

Thanks you.

Edited by s6602

Guest Ghostkura

Hi guys for sorry i have not been on for some time to answer your questions i never thought people would get stuck in to installing the Android froyo i posted

to ghost the file all you need to do is follow my screenshots on the 6th page of this forum and if ANYONE still has trouble then tell me and i will be happy to make a Youtube video for you guys showing EVERY step on how to install Android on your B7300 GT device

Now for things that does work:

Wifi Works sometime but once connected it will work (but if switch to airplane mode then switch back to normal wifi do not work)

3G Networks

Web works (but is slow)

setting works

Music plays but need alot of editing to make it work. (i will explain how that works if anyone want me to)

Can install apk (Android application files) but like music player need to editing before it can work.

Can access android market when have internet

Things that do not work:

Memory card does not work

Bluetooth does not work

Camera does not work

Gps does not work

Speech thing does not work

pinch to zoom obviously does not work because the samsung B7300 does not support it

Can not download apps from android market

i hope this has helped you guys to solve your problems

And last note I'AM NOT THE DEVELOPER OF THIS ANDROID of this rom the original developer of this rom has quited creating roms for B7300.

Guest kimkas

The market works well for me, to download and update apps.

The major bug of this rom for me is the problem to end a call, any way to do it?

Another bad point at this rom (running from sd) is that heats up too much the phone and the battery ends very fast compared to b7300 native rom

For now, i recommend the beta android version just for who wanna kill the curiosity and to play some games (original b7300 games sucks).

But a nand version for the b7300 really would be nice, unfortunatelly it seens the creator ended the projects of porting android to b7300, so it'll take some time to happen...

Guest Ghostkura

to end the call you have to press the menu key on the left hand side then tap end call ><

battery dies quick because you run the android on high performance which kills the battery quick.

Edited by Ghostkura

Guest kimkas

to end the call you have to press the menu key on the left hand side then tap end call ><

battery dies quick because you run the android on high performance which kills the battery quick.

Thanks for explain how to end the call.

Running android with low performance also kills the battery quickly, it happens why we are running two OS at same time, or in the case, an app with a high appetite for battery

• 1 month later...
Guest kailash9999

Guys I am running 2.2 Froyo on my Omnia Lite, Camera doesn't work, Wifi I haven't tested yet, but I have a peculiar problem, my calls drop exactly at 20seconds, What might be the reason behind it ? Any Idea guys ?

• 1 year later...