Nice 'contact shortcut' frame gone!

Guest ZTE

Hi,

I'm running Seb's r0.3 ROM with the updated kernel.

When I first used the ROM I made some 'contact shortcuts' on one of the homescreens. These had nice grey frames around them. I them decided to apply Frankish's excellent Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menus theme. Now when I add more 'contact shortcuts' the nice grey frames don't appear, although the original, pre themed, frames are still there.

Please see screenshot to see what I'm on about!

post-788872-1295948898_thumb.jpg

How can I get my nice frames back? The new ones look ugly next to the old ones.

Cheers... :lol:

Guest Frankish
Hi,

I'm running Seb's r0.3 ROM with the updated kernel.

When I first used the ROM I made some 'contact shortcuts' on one of the homescreens. These had nice grey frames around them. I them decided to apply Frankish's excellent Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menus theme. Now when I add more 'contact shortcuts' the nice grey frames don't appear, although the original, pre themed, frames are still there.

Please see screenshot to see what I'm on about!

post-788872-1295948898_thumb.jpg

How can I get my nice frames back? The new ones look ugly next to the old ones.

Find the right images in the old framework-res.apk and copy them over to the same location in my theme's framework-res.apk replacing the old images.

Find the right images in the old framework-res.apk and copy them over to the same location in my theme's framework-res.apk replacing the old images.

Thanks Frankish, but jeez, there are hundreds of images in there. Could you give me a clue where they might be, please?