Jebus Christ!! not another Froyo ROM!!! Yes I'm afraid so...
This ROM is based on the ZTE Blade-X880, V2.2.0B01 ROM shipped the current device, it is a slightly older build than the Softbank device, but has had considerably LESS customisation, it also seems to have support for a lot more European Languages.
- Based on the P729J_2GW900V2.2.0B01 ROM
- Replaced Kernel with a 188.8.131.52 built from Source.
- Removed most test Apps, programs & data left over during vendor 'testing/development'.
- Removed some ZTE applications.
- Removed some Live Wallpapers.
- Removed Google Pinyin IME Keyboard.
- Reverted to standard Android boot animation.
- Reverted to standard Android wall papers.
- Reverted to standard Android Browser application.
- Fixed default homescreen layout.
- Added Google Talk.
- Added Google Voice.
- Added Google Deskclock.
- Added Google Car Home.
- Updated Google Maps and Street View.
- Updated Google Market Application.
- Added ChainsDD' SuperUser Application.
- Updated Busybox to v1.17.4.
- Replaced Market Fingerprint with one from the Nexus One.
- Added international APN list.
- Framework-res and all ZTE applications re-signed with the Android Test certificate.
Please see next post below this one for the changes in each release.
- r0.2_update_de-crossed_blade_signed.zip - MD5 : 29b36f44b9805d7b3d247ecc8dc15b15
- r0.1_update_de-crossed_blade_signed.zip - MD5 : 633dab5a0d08ac9b3c87b50d93c7668d
CAUTION: This update will wipe your userdata during installation, back it up if you want to keep it.
Install this ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Download the update zip above and copy to your SD card.
- Restart your device in recovery mode (turn on your device with 'Volume Down' held).
- Use the recovery menu to apply the update file.
This ROM should work with all models of the ZTE Blade.
A wipe is required to use this ROM regardless of which ROM you have been using previously.
Reverting to stock
A stock ROM image for most devices can be found in this topic.
- Fixing the issues people no-doubt find.
- Information about the Kernel used in this ROM can be found on this thread
Edited by Sebastian404, 01 February 2011 - 07:17 PM.