RapidBoot (to O2Droid) - Updated to V1.1

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

Basically is doing the same as the Gen.Y.DualBoot, but not as fancy (maybe it will, if needed), however easy to use, and the droid's location is easy to set.

Version 1.1 changes:

post-624700-0-45236500-1316759739_thumb.

To use the 1.1 version, just download the attached zip file, unpack it and overwrite the installed one in the \Windows directory on your device.

RapidBoot_1.1.zip

Installation:

• The O2Droid is not a needed condition, but if you want to use this app to something, then...
  • Install RapidBoot.CAB (to the device!)
  • Run the RapidBoot Setup from Start Menu, to set the basics
    • In the setup, you can set the OS and the waiting time before the start. You need to check the "Start at Boot" to... hmm... start at boot. :lol: You must push "Save" before quit!!!
    • The "Browse the HaRET.exe" button is opens a file select dialog to search for the needed haret.exe to start. If no startup.txt near the haret.exe, the program will rename the default.txt to startup.txt.
    • The program is start before any UI (maybe at 10 seconds, the PIN code ask will appear at android start, but that's not an issue)

Removing:

[*]You must uncheck the "Start at Boot" and press save before uninstall![*]Then you can uninstall it like any other app

Download:

RapidBoot.CAB

If needed, then I'll modify it to other resolutions.

Have fun!

post-624700-1296150576_thumb.png

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
oke testing it. don't know if i will use it.

when selected android it still starts winmo and on the same time android

hmmm

greets tjeerdos

The winmo is starting anyway, but it starts the droid right after it quit.

Guest CalvinH

Thanks for the app!

Will try it. I did try Gen.Y DualBoot but didn't like it very much. Let's see how yours work (yeah, I now, it's pretty similar, but let's see).

Regards.

Guest mate55fk

i use rapid's 6.5 jj1 tf3d rom. android dont run on my device. i try my storage and storage car. why does not work? ;) ;)

Edited by mate55fk

Guest Rapid81
i use rapid's 6.5 jj1 tf3d rom. android dont run on my device. i try my storage and storage car. why does not work? ;) ;)

Maybe if you ask this question in the droid's topic and give us a more specific error report, then maybe we can help...

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

thanks Rapid, you are giving a n00b like me a chance at being able to get Android to work.

I think I might try installing Android this week... might be without a phone for a while when I try to figure it out.

if I install Android using your 'ADB Installation and usage tutorial'

will your rapidboot work with it?

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest Rapid81
thanks Rapid, you are giving a n00b like me a chance at being able to get Android to work.

I think I might try installing Android this week... might be without a phone for a while when I try to figure it out.

if I install Android using your 'ADB Installation and usage tutorial'

will your rapidboot work with it?

You cannot install Android with ADB...

You need to read the FAQ first. Maybe the beta's page too.

Basically is doing the same as the Gen.Y.DualBoot, but not as fancy (maybe it will, if needed), however easy to use, and the droid's location is easy to set.

Installation:

• The O2Droid is not a needed condition, but if you want to use this app to something, then...
  • Install RapidBoot.CAB (to the device!)
  • Run the RapidBoot Setup from Start Menu, to set the basics
    • In the setup, you can set the OS and the waiting time before the start. You need to check the "Start at Boot" to... hmm... start at boot. :D You must push "Save" before quit!!!
    • The "Browse the HaRET.exe" button is opens a file select dialog to search for the needed haret.exe to start. If no startup.txt near the haret.exe, the program will rename the default.txt to startup.txt.
    • The program is start before any UI (maybe at 10 seconds, the PIN code ask will appear at android start, but that's not an issue)

Removing:

[*]You must uncheck the "Start at Boot" and press save before uninstall!

[*]Then you can uninstall it like any other app

Download:

RapidBoot.CAB

If needed, then I'll modify it to other resolutions.

Have fun!

Hi,

Has anyone tried, remove the file "haret.exe" from my storage?

Starts with WM or start hangs?

Thanks,

Guest Rapid81
Hi,

Has anyone tried, remove the file "haret.exe" from my storage?

Starts with WM or start hangs?

Thanks,

What do you think, why exist a "Browse haret.exe" button in the program ??? Jeeez...

People without thoughts...

What do you think, why exist a "Browse haret.exe" button in the program ??? Jeeez...

People without thoughts...

Hi,

If you can not get back to WM, so the button can be used in the program.

I found out later that the check to boot Android's ride to hell.

I installed the Android to My Storage.

When you delete a file haret.exe, your program reports an error and get into WM.

You did not understand.

And you're alone People Without Thoughts ...

Everything I've solved, but would ask for information on how to get rid of it when it boot straight to Android.

Guest Rapid81
Hi,

If you can not get back to WM, so the button can be used in the program.

I found out later that the check to boot Android's ride to hell.

I installed the Android to My Storage.

When you delete a file haret.exe, your program reports an error and get into WM.

You did not understand.

And you're alone People Without Thoughts ...

Everything I've solved, but would ask for information on how to get rid of it when it boot straight to Android.

Yeah, it's obvious the program shows error, because you deleted the haret.exe what's the program wants to start!!!

You can easly get back to WM, when the RapidBoot is running you have 3 or 10 seconds to do anything you want! Maybe if you push the "Launch" button next to the WM text, you can go to WM. This is too complicated to you!? And you're who's angry...

Yeah, it's obvious the program shows error, because you deleted the haret.exe what's the program wants to start!!!

You can easly get back to WM, when the RapidBoot is running you have 3 or 10 seconds to do anything you want! Maybe if you push the "Launch" button next to the WM text, you can go to WM. This is too complicated to you!? And you're who's angry...

I'm not angry.

Just do not like those who play the world champions.

Those ten seconds can not be unlocked WM.

button to start the boot appears.

If you think button to execute your program, I have not really tried.

I set the program to save the settings and restart the phone.

I found out that Android is not fully used, and I wanted to go back to WM.

I wanted to help, answer the contempt.

Do you wonder that I do not like it?