- The O2Droid is not a needed condition, but if you want to use this app to something, then...
- Install RapidBoot.CAB (to the device!)
- Run the RapidBoot Setup from Start Menu, to set the basics
- In the setup, you can set the OS and the waiting time before the start. You need to check the "Start at Boot" to... hmm... start at boot. You must push "Save" before quit!!!
- The "Browse the HaRET.exe" button is opens a file select dialog to search for the needed haret.exe to start. If no startup.txt near the haret.exe, the program will rename the default.txt to startup.txt.
- The program is start before any UI (maybe at 10 seconds, the PIN code ask will appear at android start, but that's not an issue)
- You must uncheck the "Start at Boot" and press save before uninstall!
- Then you can uninstall it like any other app
If needed, then I'll modify it to other resolutions.
Has anyone tried, remove the file "haret.exe" from my storage?
Starts with WM or start hangs?