(My Storage disappear) the Final solution Omnia II I800

Guest Magic_Mur

Guest Echo30

Oh my goodness, it works AMAZINGLY.

Thank you so much OP.

The only issue I have is the windows file explorer won't work on my phone, I have to use the Samsung MyFiles thing (I keep getting an error notice as soon as the file explorer opens).

But confirmed I can write to My Storage again. Amazing, thanks again OP very very much.

Edited by Echo30

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

edit

:unsure:

Thanks OP!!! This is so nice to have my storage back and working! tHank you for sharing!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Oh my goodness, it works AMAZINGLY.

Thank you so much OP.

The only issue I have is the windows file explorer won't work on my phone, I have to use the Samsung MyFiles thing (I keep getting an error notice as soon as the file explorer opens).

But confirmed I can write to My Storage again. Amazing, thanks again OP very very much.

can you please tell me what instructions you followed to fix it so you can write to my storage again?

edit: i followed the instructions from the first post more carefully and it worked!!! storage is back and i can write and delete files :unsure:) Thank you so much!!!!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WMCanuck

THANKS!

After I couldn't find the "My Storage" partition with nuestorage, I installed this cab, rebooted as prompted, and "My Storage" partition re-appeared with files apparently intact. I'm backing up now, haven't tried writing to it...........

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nephew
I hope this is the right place for this subject

Hi guys today really I bring to you the solution for (My Storage disappear) Problem its work with me correctly I hope it will work with you also.

Special thanks to koko5800 from http://www.ce4arab.com Forums (Arabic Forum) he is the one who brought the Solution from a foreign website and Explain as he understand to us.

The original Subject in this link http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=283918

This is a small thanks to you guys because we always come to your forums to get help if we stock in something So, I make this Subject to appreciation you for help and to exchange the Information and Experience together any way let's start,

1- First things we need to install the cab file from the link below cab name MoviPatch_Eng_100416.cab in the rar file with name windows-1256__my storage back.

2- http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php or you can take it from attachment

3- After you install it in your mobile go to your ( File manager >>Temb >> MoviPatch >>NormalPatchUpdate.exe )

4- Switch your mobile off and take you battery out.

5- Return your battery to your mobile again and switch it on again

6- You will get massage have to chooses with strange language I think may be Chinese language OK whatever Chose the left on

7- Now go and chose as following (start >> settings >> general Settings >> USB Connection >> Mass storage)

8- Now connect you mobile O2 (GT-I800) to you PC it will directly identify your mass storage and ask for format it accept and format it

9- Now it will show in your PC it's available

Note: this only effect in storage part only and eras the file that was in the storage part only, So all the file in this part will delete >_> but at lest it will back

Some people they said after the 3rd step them Storage back with the information .. So maybe you can Stop in the 3rd Step otherwise you have complete the steps for my I didn't get it until complete the full steps

Congratulations your Storage back again … I hope it will help …

Just for your information My Storage is 16 GB and it's shown before 0 Mb and after applying those Step its back again

I wish you success and good luck all

TNX Buddy,

It Came Back After Step 3.

You Are Hero

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest d4rk_sp1d3r

this thread is great! I thought my omnia 2 's 16gb is useless after trying all the crappy suggestions online including the neurom software. I was surprised that the solution would come from foreign theread. Thanks Magic_Mur! for getting this posted to the English community. Without your post, all English omnia 2 users would have bought a new phone.

More power to you. :rolleyes:

Edited by d4rk_sp1d3r

• 2 months later...
Guest coolmast3r

I got an error when run file : "No runtime Safe mode terminate App" .My phone is SS omnia i900.Anyone can help me to get my storage back??please!!!

My Storage was missing too.

I use OCTANS Dowloader 2.14 to re-flash my i8000. Using MoviNand format (.mst, official JJ1 ROM)

After flashing, My Storage is back (although all my files are gone now). Well, at least I have my 8GB of storage back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys today really I bring to you the solution for (My Storage disappear) Problem its work with me correctly I hope it will work with you also.

Special thanks to koko5800 from http://www.ce4arab.com Forums (Arabic Forum) he is the one who brought the Solution from a foreign website and Explain as he understand to us.

The original Subject in this link http://www.ce4arab.c...ad.php?t=283918

This is a small thanks to you guys because we always come to your forums to get help if we stock in something So, I make this Subject to appreciation you for help and to exchange the Information and Experience together any way let's start,

1- First things we need to install the cab file from the link below cab name MoviPatch_Eng_100416.cab in the rar file with name windows-1256__my storage back.

3- After you install it in your mobile go to your ( File manager >>Temb >> MoviPatch >>NormalPatchUpdate.exe )

6- You will get massage have to chooses with strange language I think may be Chinese language OK whatever Chose the left on

7- Now go and chose as following (start >> settings >> general Settings >> USB Connection >> Mass storage)

8- Now connect you mobile O2 (GT-I800) to you PC it will directly identify your mass storage and ask for format it accept and format it

Note: this only effect in storage part only and eras the file that was in the storage part only, So all the file in this part will delete >_> but at lest it will back

Some people they said after the 3rd step them Storage back with the information .. So maybe you can Stop in the 3rd Step otherwise you have complete the steps for my I didn't get it until complete the full steps

Just for your information My Storage is 16 GB and it's shown before 0 Mb and after applying those Step its back again

your a king man ....this is awesome i get back my storage .....just like that .....i consult with many people but everyman fails but at the end i just write this on google and follow your steps and in result i get back my storage... thanks alot

• 1 month later...
Guest Dice316

Hi Magic Mur....can i call u Mur....u...r....a GENIUS (did i spell that right? w/e not important) for MONTHS mystorage has been missing since i right after i flashed a rom and tried to uplade my media player from it and all i did was 1. download this cab 2. install to device 3. right after it installed it asked me to restart and when i did MY STORAGE CAME BACK WITH EVERYHTING I HAD STILL ON IT (=DDDD)

and so i could hav just kept moving along but i dont think ppl say thank u much these days anymore so i just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU i live in miami and my i8000 is unlocked from canada so ya u can guess i'd never b able to get it to a service center but U DA' MAN MUR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jawe76

Hello. How do I install the .cab file? I download and extract the files in my computer but there is no install files.

Problem solved and all files restored automatically inc, photos and music. Thanks to everyone.

Edited by jawe76

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lickie

Ok, I owe this to modaco, which is a great forum.

The cab is simple and works great, but doesn't seem to be a solution when some people get "no runtime safemode terminate application".

So, for the ones with the message "no runtime safemode terminate application" try this: (you don't need the patch anymore)

1 - Can you browse at all any files on "My Storage"? Go Start> search for the app "My Files" and browse. If you do, that means your hardware is ok, just is dismounted.

2 - Anyway, this time you really have to format to get My Storage back.

3 - On the phone go to: Start> Settings > General Settings> USB Connection> choose Mass Storage> and (done)

4 - Next, get the USB cable and connect the phone to the PC. As it is recognized by the pc, go to the drive of the phone that shows up on My Computer (PC). Try to enter the drive, it may say it is not formated and ask you to format. If so, accept and format in FAT32 as it shows. If it doesn't ask anything, format it the same (you'll loose the data in it but you'll get "My storage").

5 - When it finishes (it is fast), disconnect the USB and check your phone. My storage will show you the 16 gb or 8gb you were missing.

6 - If you have a back up of your files you can restore them in My Storage.

I hope this will help some.

Good luck.

PS: Don't forget to revert the USB Connection to ActiveSync, if you want to.

Edited by Lickie

• 3 months later...
Guest aubrey.gali

hi everyone im still having hardtime figuring this cab file. do i need to use my samsung omnia 2 16gb to download it?i finished downloading but cant open the file i cant find the step 3. i downloaded it and open it but to no avail its still a fail i badly need ur help i cant use my phone

Guest aubrey.gali

magic mur i badly need your help. i can't seem to download the cab file properly can't even find the downloaded attachment. im having hard time figuring this out do you have a video tutorial on how to do it?i can't use my phone i've had this phone for 2 yrs now but this is the first time it happened. please help me

• 2 months later...
Guest Danica4

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I unlocked it after almost 2,5 years!!! You are the best! Thank you so much!!! :D :)

• 1 year later...
Guest wasipk98

Thanks brooooo......this is truly great it wored on my Samsung omnia and in the 3rd step i got my storage......thanks brooooo