Notion Ink Adam tablet apps

Guest wobblydoggy

Guest beegee1962
Thanks for this - definitely makes the keyboard more usable. Only change I might make would be to reduce the height slightly as it takes up just a little bit too much of the screen.

Big improvement of stock & NI keyboard.

Changing the height would be more than just playing with the graffics. I guess one needs to edit the xml files to adapt a smaller height. Unfortunately I cannot do it.

Guest Thresherinc
I found the Notion Ink keyboard ported from gojimi on XDA-Developers.

I love the keyboard on my WSL XVision (in Europe aka Advent Vega). But the colors are awfull. White on white, that is not very practical. So I made a small graphic mod to the keyboard. I tested it only on my WSL XVision, no guaranty if it breaks your device or destroy your SD card data. For me it works fine.

I attached some screen shots.

You can download it from my website.

It looks great, but I have a question.

Why is the file ~3 times the size of the original NI Keyboard?

Guest beegee1962
It looks great, but I have a question.

Why is the file ~3 times the size of the original NI Keyboard?

I changed the graphics and forgot to optimize the pictures. I will look into this on the weekend and try to compress the pictures.

Guest beegee1962

UPDATE: I reduced the filesize from 1.48 MB to 772 KB!

I found the Notion Ink keyboard ported from gojimi on XDA-Developers.

I love the keyboard on my WSL XVision (in Europe aka Advent Vega). But the colors are awfull. White on white, that is not very practical. So I made a small graphic mod to the keyboard. I tested it only on my WSL XVision, no guaranty if it breaks your device or destroy your SD card data. For me it works fine.

I attached some screen shots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=511938&d=1297141662

attachment.php?attachmentid=511939&d=1297141662

You can download it from my website.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Solidare
ANyone on this?

I still have not found a way... :(

Just a quick tip for anyone using the Notion Mail'd email app.

If you have the contacts.apk installed (if your not running a custom rom you'll have to install one or extract the contacts.apk and apply it separately) add all your email addresses to this by just creating new contacts (also handy 'cuz they can be sync'd with your google account). You can then send new emails by just tapping the email address in the contacts app.

Its abit of a work around since you are outside of mail'd but for the most part it works pretty well