01/Feb r2 refresh - MoDaCo Custom Kernel for the Advent Vega

Guest PaulOBrien

I cannot find it on the website, not even by the brand. I will give you the details though, it's a masterplug ac/dc mains adapter with 7 output jacks, output polarity reversible, 1200mA max output. DC output 3v, 4.5v, 5v, 6v, 9v, 12v. The brand on the label on the bottom of the power supply says; Masterplug model: MVA 1200. I found a link on ebay to one that is exactly the same, the box is different as mine is green, DO NOT BID the missing plug on the one in the listing is the plug for the vega.

Hope that helps you

Thanks.

What this one at argos?

Is it rock solid? Can you try it on multitouch visualizer 2 from the market, and let me know if it shows any problems?

Cheers

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...t%3EVOLTAGE.htm

Guest carl rose
Thanks.

What this one at argos?

Is it rock solid? Can you try it on multitouch visualizer 2 from the market, and let me know if it shows any problems?

Cheers

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...t%3EVOLTAGE.htm

Multi touch visualizer is the same with or without it. The middle plug (yellow) is the right one. It will give you 0.9A on the 12v setting, the plug fits perfectly.

Guest andycap

I can also confirm that the above argos power supply works well with the vega. Screen is perfect whilst charging and multi-touch visualizer is as stable as when running off battery.

Nice find.

Guest xathras
I can also confirm that the above argos power supply works well with the vega. Screen is perfect whilst charging and multi-touch visualizer is as stable as when running off battery.

Nice find.

My thanks for coming up with this charger. I've just come back from Argos (a 15min. walk away) and can also confirm that it works well with the vega. Great stuff! ;)

Guest xathras

I just scrollled up the screen and realised that this thread is getting way off topic. My apologies for not checking earlier.

Anyone wishing to add a comment about battery chargers should go to one of the threads dealing with Vega accessories.

Mea culpa ("my bad" in Latin).