• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dan653

dan653

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran, iPhone 3GS
Been looking for weeks, just wanted something simple that didn't make the phone look like a '90s panasonic toughbook (link) or cost the earth (link).

Posted Image

£1.99 delivered on amazon marketplace (link)

Mine arrived this morning (ordered 3 days ago) and it fits perfectly; doesn't obscure the camera, flash, proximity/light sensors, or micro-usb port. Also has an oversized headphone socket hole which is always good.

Hopefully we'll see some different colours available soon.

dr_ysp

dr_ysp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II, Grey
  • Twitter:@dryspuri

Been looking for weeks, just wanted something simple that didn't make the phone look like a '90s panasonic toughbook (link) or cost the earth (link).

Posted Image

£1.99 delivered on amazon marketplace (link)

Mine arrived this morning (ordered 3 days ago) and it fits perfectly; doesn't obscure the camera, flash, proximity/light sensors, or micro-usb port. Also has an oversized headphone socket hole which is always good.

Hopefully we'll see some different colours available soon.

dude r u spamming?

dan653

dan653

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran, iPhone 3GS
no dude i r not

Just trying to help out some fellow users. I'm in no way affiliated the seller

coercri

coercri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Could you tell me how soft the case is? Ive had a couple of the silicon cases but I found all to hard. I used to have one on another phone that was very soft silicon, but Ive never been able to find one made of the same stuff.

The one I used to have, if you pressed the silicon together in your fingers, it gives and squashes a bit - thats what Im after.

Regards

Alan

Be True, Unbeliever

Carry On @ www.carryon.org.uk

dr_ysp

dr_ysp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II, Grey
  • Twitter:@dryspuri

Could you tell me how soft the case is? Ive had a couple of the silicon cases but I found all to hard. I used to have one on another phone that was very soft silicon, but Ive never been able to find one made of the same stuff.

The one I used to have, if you pressed the silicon together in your fingers, it gives and squashes a bit - thats what Im after.

dont go for it, its shitty case, not at all worth even £2, it makes phone look so cheap, i was ashamed of even take out my phone

Karucifer

Karucifer

Editor

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Warranty-voiding gadgeteer. The android-powered toaster is WIP. Systems Architect and Technologist.
  • Devices:HTC One X, Macbook Air
  • Twitter:@Karucifer

dont go for it, its shitty case, not at all worth even £2, it makes phone look so cheap, i was ashamed of even take out my phone

Yes it's pretty horrible.

Got the amzer in the end, a whole £3 more, much nicer looking (seems to afford more protection too).

Wahwah

Wahwah

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
I got the "Costs the earth one" mentioned in the first post.

I think it's really good. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users