Custom watch strap

Guest vinokirk

Guest vinokirk

Lets face it, the strap in the box is crap! I really like the watch (and its strap) I was already wearing every day and I wanted to add the liveview to the existing strap. So I took out a few links and slotted the LV (in its little caddy) onto the strap.

As you can see on the last picture there was no place to attach the bottom metal spring bar to the watch strap so I had to tape it on, brown tape was all I had. I also broke one of the metal spring bars on the watch so more brown tape had to be used. I still need to get some spacers for the top metal spring bar as the strap slides along the bar too much.

th_IMG_20110129_184638.jpg th_IMG_20110129_184630.jpg th_IMG_20110129_184605.jpg th_IMG_20110129_184534.jpg

Guest vinokirk

with the position of mine on my wrist, i find that my wrist bone pops it out sometimes when i move my wrist to the extremes, but normal use it stays in. But the holder is crap, i may glue it together. Why did the make the holder and LV seperate? What use id the LV without the holder?